Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men drink and do drugs because it gives them brain damage, meaning lets them forget about reality. Blackpill knowledge is painful to possess

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's simple: The more based in reality you are, the more pain you experience. Men subconsciously know this and turn to drinking / drugs to damage their brain so that pain goes away.

The only logical conclusion to living as a non-chad is suicide. All roads lead to this. You need to be somewhat delusional to avoid suicide, or at least accept your life is garbage and you're too pussy to kill yourself.

As everyone here has said before, suicide will become much more common and accepted as "natural" in the future. A man blowing his brains out or ODing will be as common as a fart.

I can confirm as an alcoholic
full

This is true. I know I've had pain in the past but three years of alcoholism has managed to blur that. Liver pains are bad though.

Based and cynicismpilled, non-chad normies are bigger copers than us.

The only time people see me happy and smiling is when I am in a blackout.

I would've never become alcoholic if I was a Chad

High iq tbh i never payed attention but most drunkard are men

Weed's a better cope, WAY cheaper, no hangovers, has some potential positive qualities (anti depressive, anti-anxiety) to it albeit those claims are mostly pseudoscience, it's still > alcohol.

That's why Russians are memed as alcoholics. Places like that are absolute trash to live in and everyone is blackpilled, look at the culture and literature it's all depressing as fuck.

Normshits will shame alcoholics and addicts as if it's their fault they know how shitty and pointless their life is.

Anyway, I've been an alcoholic since late teens because I knew it was over even then by seeing how out of the norm I was compared to everyone else, incel as hell.

Having your first drop at a late age is a brutal incel trait. Chad drinks alcohol at 12 while partying with Stacies. Mommy and daddy won't allow us to drink.
Get it other ways. I manage to get it and I'm a incel without a ton of friends and social connections.

That's why Russians are memed as alcoholics. Places like that are absolute trash to live in and everyone is blackpilled, look at the culture and literature it's all depressing as fuck.

Normshits will shame alcoholics and addicts as if it's their fault they know how shitty and pointless their life is.

Slavpill has taken over Slavland. 95% of men are ugly as fuck in slavland

This is why I weedmaxx

No

Substance use makes already miserable men even more miserable. I've witnessed it firsthand. I'd rather suffer every waking hour of my life than become like them

Yeah it's screwed my life up so I made it my new years resolution to give it up all year

It's the only way they can tolerate wagecucking and the sad state of their lives.

High IQ as fuck, guess that explains why I need to drink myself to sleep every weekend night.

The beatings will continue until moral improves

As everyone here has said before, suicide will become much more common and accepted as "natural" in the future. A man blowing his brains out or ODing will be as common as a fart.
Sad vision of the future friend

Yes, sometimes I want to hurt my brain physically. My thoughts of get permanent brain damage keep me away from do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back