Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Men "harrassing" women at Memorial Day Weekend

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
As if they didn't like the attention. "I wear this for myself" - she said, but Tyrone don't care, Tyrone takes what he wants when he wants.

Based niggers. Sad if a white guy did it he'd be in jail, but if a nig does it nothing happens. Still based though.

Made me rage, Just the other day on my walk every girl wore yoga pants, tights, hotpants only 1 girl didn´t.

They don´t wear it for themselves in the way they mean they wore this slutty clothes because the validating looks make them feel good, same when they show their boobs in low cut shirts or dresses they know damn well they show their tits and it´s provoking that is why these men grab their asses, if they dressed appropiately this stuff wouldn´t happen.

Don´t be surprised to be eaten by a lion if you wear clothes made out of meat the same goes for the girls if you don´t want sexual attention don´t dress for sexual attention, also don´t forget if it was a hot guy who groped them they would be flattered like we saw in yesterday´s video where the Chad kissed a random girl.

I didn’t go outside all weekend

They get mad when we say all women are whores then continue to say all men.

Retarded ass gender

Yes we men will never ever ever understand what it's like to be loved and lusted for. News on sunday.
Based niggers. Sad if a white guy did it he'd be in jail, but if a nig does it nothing happens. Still based though.
a white guy doing this would've been tracked by satellites even as he waked up the next morning

Last edited:
Made me rage, Just the other day on my walk every girl wore yoga pants, tights, hotpants only 1 girl didn´t.

They don´t wear it for themselves in the way they mean they wore this slutty clothes because the validating looks make them feel good, same when they show their boobs in low cut shirts or dresses they know damn well they show their tits and it´s provoking that is why these men grab their asses, if they dressed appropiately this stuff wouldn´t happen.

Don´t be surprised to be eaten by a lion if you wear clothes made out of meat the same goes for the girls if you don´t want sexual attention don´t dress for sexual attention, also don´t forget if it was a hot guy who groped them they would be flattered like we saw in yesterday´s video where the Chad kissed a random girl.

Megan

I just got addicted Suits (TV Show) and I'm noticing all the female dress codes. This right here made me really pissed off, she deliberately took a normal shirt and made it so her tits pop up with a gold pin. Imagine if I walked around with the tightest office pants, where my dick print was the first thing you saw???
HOLY SHIT WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS AND LOOKING FOR THE EPISODE, I FOUND OUT RACHEL ZANE(pic related) IS THE FUCKING CUNT THAT CUCKED HARRY (the prince)!!!

......niggers gonna nig

View attachment 266948

I just got addicted Suits (TV Show) and I'm noticing all the female dress codes. This right here made me really pissed off, she deliberately took a normal shirt and made it so her tits pop up with a gold pin. Imagine if I walked around with the tightest office pants, where my dick print was the first thing you saw???
HOLY SHIT WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS AND LOOKING FOR THE EPISODE, I FOUND OUT RACHEL ZANE(pic related) IS THE FUCKING CUNT THAT CUCKED HARRY (the prince)!!!
It´s provocative yet we are branded creeps for looking, THEY WANT THE ATTENTION FFS!!! If they don´t want dirty looks don´t dress like a dirty whore.

And that article you posted is ragefuel too, hunting is literally the most natural and primal thing and one of the manliest since it has been the way to feed families for thousands of years, how emasculating.

The two sides of animalistic sexuality (or whatever phrase you want to use): the male who approaches and harasses, and the woman who shows off and advertises to the males. The male side can lead to violent acts like rape while the female side can lead to violence by proxy with promoting competition between males. Both should be shamed

BASED, HIGH T, AND ULTRA LOW INHIB. Only joggers can get away with it jfl. Whores are wearing next to nothing parading their bodies around, they knew exactly what would happen and they love the attention.
This is how it feels to be high T

I swear some niggers never fully evolved. Still apes.

The angry foids in the comment section talking about pulling guns and tasers and shit. Just wear clothes and stay away from thugmaxxed normies and chads. Why is this hard?

Last edited:
As if they didn't like the attention. "I wear this for myself" - she said, but Tyrone don't care, Tyrone takes what he wants when he wants.

I don’t give a fuck if I’m living in a feminist dystopia where all girls are lesbian I’d do that same shit if a girl was walking around like that

Wait we are living in a feminist dystopia where all women are bi

maybe they are more evolved than us :feelsthink:
sometimes less is more

You may be on to something. Maybe those niggers groping those foids end up going home with them in certain scenarios.

Then again I'm sure a lot of them get imprisoned when the bitch reports and presses charges.

You may be on to something. Maybe those niggers groping those foids end up going home with them in certain scenarios.

Then again I'm sure a lot of them get imprisoned when the bitch reports and presses charges.
they may get imprisoned , but their lifes are filled with more joy

Feminists are OK with that as long as non-whites do that.
Based Tyrones btw tbhngl

You know the jews have controlled textiles and clothing fashions for more than 100 years don't you?

It's in Henry Ford's "the international jew" they called it "the needle trade."

Today the new addition to the needle trade, is the poison vaccine trade....

She literally looks like a street walker selling her goods on the street looking for customers
Act like a whore, get treated like a whore