Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MEN HAVE A 0 PERCENT CHANCE OF A RELATIONSHIP ON TINDER.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Yiy4lu74sc831

Look at this graph here. These are statistics, revealing the chances of getting a Long Term Relationship (LTR) on the popular dating app. As you can see here the chances for men are so low that they are literally laughable. Let's breakdown the percentages.

In the first block that reflects on the swiping habits of women, it reveals that they swipe left on literally 89.1483516484% of guys! Forget top 20% theory, this is top 10% theory now. So fucking brutal. But it only gets worse from there.

The chance of it being an actual match are 8%. This is fucking ridiculous. But things look up a little. Of the mutual matches 88% of them have multiple messages, but it's still no luck for the other 12% of guys. Again, another 12% of guys are cut off as 88% get multiple dates.

The chance of getting an LTR however are 15%, and that's only if you make the initial cut. Let's put all of these percentages together to see the exact chance of a relationship on tinder in 2020.

THERE IS A 0.04% CHANCE OF GETTING A RELATIONSHIP OUT OF TINDER.

Last edited:
That's not tinder's statistics, it's just a graph made from a random foid on reddit.

Still a great example of the situation

the 90/10 rule is official

I chadfished on Tinder once with my cousin's pics off Instagram. His giga-chad appearance attracted femoids like flies to dead flesh. That's when I realised how truly over it was for someone like me. The common Normie still thinks he can make it if he just texts her enough and shows his ''good/cool'' personality. LOL

I chadfished on Tinder once with my cousin's pics off Instagram. His giga-chad appearance attracted femoids like flies to dead flesh. That's when I realised how truly over it was for someone like me. The common Normie still thinks he can make it if he just texts her enough and shows his ''good/cool'' personality. LOL
It literally never began for us

That .04% "chance" is deceiving because it makes it sounds like it's chosen at random. If you look at what the winners look like it's clearly biased, there was never a chance for 90+% of men

That .04% "chance" is deceiving because it makes it sounds like it's chosen at random. If you look at what the winners look like it's clearly biased, there was never a chance for 90+% of men
Correction: 0.04% of men are successful on tinder.

View attachment 382842

Look at this graph here. These are statistics, revealing the chances of getting a Long Term Relationship (LTR) on the popular dating app. As you can see here the chances for men are so low that they are literally laughable. Let's breakdown the percentages.

In the first block that reflects on the swiping habits of women, it reveals that they swipe left on literally 89.1483516484% of guys! Forget top 20% theory, this is top 10% theory now. So fucking brutal. But it only gets worse from there.

The chance of it being an actual match are 8%. This is fucking ridiculous. But things look up a little. Of the mutual matches 88% of them have multiple messages, but it's still no luck for the other 12% of guys. Again, another 12% of guys are cut off as 88% get multiple dates.

The chance of getting an LTR however are 15%, and that's only if you make the initial cut. Let's put all of these percentages together to see the exact chance of a relationship on tinder in 2020.

THERE IS A 0.04% CHANCE OF GETTING A RELATIONSHIP OUT OF TINDER.

gods work OP

herrrrrrrrr derrrrrr just play the lottery bro

you can win the lottery bro go on tinder for a wife bro

its fucking laughable

In the first block that reflects on the swiping habits of women, it reveals that they swipe left on literally 89.1483516484% of guys! Forget top 20% theory, this is top 10% theory now. So fucking brutal.
"B-b-b-but 5 and 6/10 guys get girls easily!!!"

Girls don't swipe left on 90% of guys, they don't even see half of those guys.

And only then is when the suffering for that group will end unfortunately tbh
I think eugenics doesnt fully solve the problem because subhumans are always gonna be born even if only chad and stacey reproduce because of genetic recombination fuckery. This species needs genetic engineering yesterday

I think eugenics doesnt fully solve the problem because subhumans are always gonna be born even if only chad and stacey reproduce because of genetic recombination fuckery.
True but it will drastically cut down on it.
This species needs genetic engineering yesterday
If there are still incels then they will be way better looking because SMV is still to a large part relative.

they can if they're white or tall or something like that
I'm white and 1.84m.
Apart from Tinder, I have been on multiple dating sites since they went online.
Yet here I am, ready to rope.

Bumb so people can be reminded of this

That's not tinder's statistics, it's just a graph made from a random foid on reddit.

Still a great example of the situation
AAAAAaaaaaaaAaaaaAaaaAAAAAa