Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men have no morals or allies: You'd sell out any man, probably even your mom, if it meant getting a decent GF

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Decent being not some old landwhale hag who wants you to betabux her.

Some men might not sell out their friends, family for money, maybe even a large amount. Even business rivals with billions on the line can be civil and be friends.

But almost every man will kill and destroy anything in his path for the mere hint of getting some pussy.

And that's just the ultimate truth of life. We're all vicious animals who will stoop to the lowest of lows for a used up, trash, garbage woman, let alone a normal one.

I wouldn't but maybe I have low t.

I hate my mom

That's a remarkably simpy thing to do though if you think about it. Not as badass as you make it sound.

No, I would not sell out my mom for a GF, I'd just beat my meat

Talk about yourself, I wouldn't do that even before I knew blackpill

Nope.
My trauma overpowers my lust.

There are certain things I find to massive turn off in foids.

To quote:

"...although I am a captive audience for females for physical reasons, the disparity between my values and theirs overrides the physical attraction. I feel for them. It is hard enough to present a facade of conformity in order to deal with an employment agency, but the thought of having to maintain such a facade in a more intimate relationship is

completely demoralizing."

Not really tbh. I am not weak enough to drag someone down just for another mans scraps. I won’t accept anything other then exceptional.

Not my mom tbh

Nah I wouldn't, keep coping you utter subhuman. Maybe without drugs I would, but no way in my current situation.

I wouldn't sell out my mom. I would betray my friends though

Disagree. Im not some mindless drone just because i've never gotten pussy. I'd probably sell out some aquaintance that i just met but not friends or family

I don’t even have anyone to betray jfl