Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Men live shorter

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
I understand know why men live shorter or atleast one of the aspects. Social interaction is a big part of our health alot of men dont get the same type of interaction women get. Foids are always hugging each other and crying about their feeling and doing all this shit we would consider "gay" in reality they are releasing alot of negative energy even if they over exaggerate alot. Men dont do this we are told to suck it tf up and move on. Also men dont get validation from other people unless they are chad which could make them feel isolated and it can seem like nobody gives af
(possibly true). Women get showed with compliments and validation constantly and it gives them energy when this happens. Not to mention more men die from suicide because we dont have the same outlets women have.

It's because of the Y-chromosome.:soy:

And women get sex easier which has health benefits

I dont think hugging people makes you live longer

Living on a harder difficulty does that to you

Don’t rlly care tbh

I will be lucky to live to 70 from all this ldar