Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men need to get fucking angry and start being assholes to women, children, government workers, etc.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
The more passive and agreeable men act, the worse people are just going to shit on you for not being a perfect chad.

People need to actively fear men and respect them.

Asian males are passive, are a minority in America and they get zero respect, shit on by their women, leftists, etc. It's a horrible strategy.

I'm very reluctant of showing aggressiveness against people because I always feel like things will escalate and my pent up anger from years of bullying will take the best of me and I'll end up in jail.

I have been for years now.

It feels better having people fear you than simply hate you, but nothing really changes tbh. It sucks being ugly.

white men in the west are just cucks. But they are still superior to me in every way

white men in the west are just cucks. But they are still superior to me in every way

notice how white men refer to the vikings as the ultimate white males

and they raped women and children.

violence = respect, at least as a group

I know this is true but there is something wrong with my brain it's hardwired to respect other people in general..
How do I brainwash myself to be more violent?

If men decided as a group to act on what we're all thinking, women would be in cages in 30 seconds.

Fear is the greatest tool.

The more passive and agreeable men act, the worse people are just going to shit on you for not being a perfect chad.

People need to actively fear men and respect them.

Asian males are passive, are a minority in America and they get zero respect, shit on by their women, leftists, etc. It's a horrible strategy.
i'm planning to use my anger.... for something else ...... brothER

I know this is true but there is something wrong with my brain it's hardwired to respect other people in general..
How do I brainwash myself to be more violent?

You don't need to literally be violent. It's more about your demeanor and how you present yourself kind of like having a calm angered swagger to your persona. Give the impression that you could stab someone who does you wrong at any given moment. When people see you as the strong silent type and then you start being socially decent to them, it completely catches them offguard.

This only works if your initial interactions are somewhat rude and cold, as if you get annoyed easily by stupidity, and people will see that and behave more serious around you.

It feels better having people fear you than simply hate you, but nothing really changes tbh.

You're even more lonely because people then actively avoid you and keep their interactions with you at the complete minimum.

You're even more lonely because people then actively avoid you and keep their interactions with you at the complete minimum.
I'll take that over people bothering me more in the attempt to use me.

(((Media))) promotes feminist advertising that denigrates all forms of masculinity and patriotism. This, along with food with estrogen makes weak men. And weak men don't have the strength to defend their rights or form a revolution.

rom the moment you have realized that attempts to approach are useless, stop trying to approach.

from the moment you realize that trying to be cool with people is not going to stop them from hating you, stop trying to be cool.

from the moment you realized that anything you spend your money to try to increase your chances with women does not have the slightest effect, stop spending money on these things.

from the moment you realize that you will not receive sex, stop wanting sex.

instead, focus your energies on things that are really going to have some effect on you.

joining money and learning how to invest in stocks can increase your income in the long run. so spend your time learning to tinker with stock market shares.

buying mineral supplements and going to the gym to do light exercise can improve your health and reduce your spending on long-term remedies. then buy mineral supplements.

online courses can increase your income in the long run, and save you the stress of living with people who will hate to be by your side. invest time in it.

i wish i could man but having a face of 14yo its simply not possible no matter how hard you try

Couldn't agree more. We need masculinity back, just like how it was before in the 50s, 40s, 60s

I already am, but normies don't do it because the sociopathic shits who oppress and degrade them just gaslight them about it.

I'm an asshole to everyone I can be because being nice only gets me stepped over.

eh kids are ok unless they are little degenerate jamal spawn

It's cultural though, it's really hard to change that. Besides, even if you become an angry ricecel, you will just get shit on by everyone else including other ricecels. Crabs in a bucket mentality.

I hate most people and I think its time men walked around beating the fuck out of cunts in society.

Why did humans develop iq if we are just as violent as monkey ancestors

Won't happen, western men were castrated long ago.

Will never happen bc of simps, cucks

The more passive and agreeable men act,
the worse people are just going to shit on you for not being a perfect chad.
Being angry isn't being an asshole, standing up for yourself isn't being an asshole.
That's a foid meme.
That said, I'd feel more comfortable arguing on behalf of another man than on behalf of myself, but that would get me targeted too.

It's cultural though, it's really hard to change that. Besides, even if you become an angry ricecel, you will just get shit on by everyone else including other ricecels. Crabs in a bucket mentality.

There's no point in being a pissed-off ricecel. No one takes ricecels seriously.

Play within the rules. Support politicians who don't support affirmative action and all that other SJW nonsense. Moneymaxx and cope. Bread and circuses.

I'm very reluctant of showing aggressiveness against people because I always feel like things will escalate and my pent up anger from years of bullying will take the best of me and I'll end up in jail.
It has to be a group effort, not just one non-chad doing it.

Sociopathmaxxing and monstermaxxing is one of the hardest art to master .you have to walk the finest line lest you want walmart geritol granny greeters to commie snitch and turn you to DHS .

I agree completely.

I can attest to that as an Asian male. I'm among the exceptions being gymcelled

It's like how in high school if you have the school shooter profile some kids won't mess with you.

Chad will never do it because he doesn't need to, incels will never do it because low-T = high inhib

Chad will never do it because he doesn't need to, incels will never do it because low-T = high inhib
Not all incels are Low-T. I don't even think most of us are. Its just that ugliness/height/deathnic/lack of NT make us incel. I guarantee you 99% that if all of us took 10 years+ of roids without side affects, we would still be incel.

yeah they are
No they aren't, 60+% of incels are manlets and you don't need to be low T to be incel if you're short, and not all ugly men are low T, some just have a combination of jaw deformity (my case), bug eyes and balding.

I think cooking food made us more intelligent.
That but also what made us intelligent first was having to make traps to hunt due to inferior strength compared to chimps. in anscestral enviroments humans had to collaborate with others in the ingroup rather than fight like chad chimps due to small amount of survivors, and DMT from acacia trees in africa. and later on for asians and whites having to account for winter season changes raised IQ as well