Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men over 25 who are incel and still care about getting women are pathetic, simply because most women started fucking at or before age 15.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
If you're a man over 25, you're more than 10 years too late, obsessing over something that most got out of their system while in high school.

Even hospitals consider births to women over 30 as geriatric births.

After 25 you should be looking back on all the great times you had in youth.

Very true.

Foids sex lives are in the Andromeda galaxy, meanwhile we're still here in the Milky way galaxy

Untitled

This number could really be lowered to 22 or even 20. Not getting laid in high school and college is a death sentence

I still cope by one day I can land virgin Islamic foid, it’s all I have.

It's not like when I turn 25 and my mind magically switches off from being concerned with wahmen. This is like saying someone born without limbs is pathetic for hoping he had limbs, he can't help thinking about it.

I always agree with your posts. Very good sober blackpilled content.

If you're a man over 25, you're more than 10 years too late, obsessing over something that most got out of their system while in high school.

Even hospitals consider births to women over 30 as geriatric births.

After 25 you should be looking back on all the great times you had in youth.
Thanks. I'm 41. roping soon

most got out of their system while in high school
Bullshit. Most normie guys finish school virgin. Only Chad gets to have sex while in school. Normies generally have to wait until college where they can fuck a drunk passed out landwhale at a party.

Just be a Medieval monk bro

lol i'm 30 but I knew it was over by the time I was 23

You're ten years too late
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Yeah legit.

The whole redpill/"self improvement" shit is just sad.

It's been doing the rounds on /fit/ but this image basically sums it up (as well as the "after 25" new copypasta):

The first time I read the phrase "If you have to try, it's over", I laughed, but now I realise it's actually legit.

It’s over if you haven’t lost your virginity by 25

It's one thing to desire a relationship, it's another to repeatedly try and fail to no end.
It's been doing the rounds on /fit/ but this image basically sums it up (as well as the "after 25" new copypasta):
View attachment 183933
Where is this from?

It's one thing to desire a relationship, it's another to repeatedly try and fail to no end.

Where is this from?
As far as I know it's just some copypasta, that screenshot is of a 4chan post. Dunno if it's the original but whoever wrote it is blackpilled as fuck.

Nah. Lower 25 to 18 or 19 and then youre right. If you graduate high school a virgin its GIGAOVER for you and there's no going back.
Bullshit. Most normie guys finish school virgin. Only Chad gets to have sex while in school. Normies generally have to wait until college where they can fuck a drunk passed out landwhale at a party.
Massive fucking cope.

I think if you become older than 25, you can pack your shit and go home because it is completely over then. You will stay a manchild forever who gets life mogged by chaddish male teenagers.

I think if you become older than 25, you can pack your shit and go home because it is completely over then. You will stay a manchild forever who gets life mogged by chaddish male teenagers.

JFL, can't be more true.
Most people half your age already kissmog you and many ten years below sexmog you.
It never began.

Not getting laid in high school and college is a death sentence
This. At school/college/university, you're surrounded by girls at their absolute peak fertility and SMV. You'll never have a better opportunity to ascend. If you can't lose your virginity then, chances are you're not going to lose it.

Massive fucking cope.
Normies lie about getting laid so they don't look bad. Not sure why you trust your peers so readily.

The truth is that lives of most people suck. Anything remotely interesting (like sex) happens as often as an oasis in a desert. The majority of men nowadays are coping en masse with literature, cinema, videogames, sports, drinking, drugs, (ordered from high to low iq) etc. The sooner you realize it the less miserable you're going to feel about yourself.

Nah. Lower 25 to 18 or 19 and then youre right. If you graduate high school a virgin its GIGAOVER for you and there's no going back.

Massive fucking cope.

You overestimate this. Some guys don't try as hard in high school, looksmax early in college, then get laid at 18-20. You can still get laid in college if you missed out in high school. I know because I've seen it several times. No, thes guys don't become Chads, but they're able to lose their v-card.

You overestimate this. Some guys don't try as hard in high school, looksmax, then get laid at 18-20. You can still get laid in college if you missed out in high school. I know because I've seen it several times. No, thes guys don't become Chads, but they're able to lose their v-card.
4/10 5'8" autistic ethnic truecels will not get laid in college or ever.

4/10 5'8" autistic ethnic truecels will not get laid in college or ever.

Yeah you're screwed but most men don't have autism

> obsessing over something that most got out of their system while in high school.

Agreed, but "most"? Not really. Among male teen-agers, sex havers probably still form a majority, but not a very big one.

Sexless men in their twenties probably form a significant fraction of the population. This should be a problem, but society refuses to acknowledge it.

After 25 we should have a wife and a couple of kids with her. It's another chapter of one's life. But cucks destroyed marriage in the west, way to go.

I posted about the recently. I confirmed through my younger sister and her friends. All have started since 14 and have multiple boyfriend's since then. As in in the dozens. It's already incredibly weird at 17 to still be virgin, but after 20 don't even fucking try anymore and after 25 you might as well just rope. It's never happening except for hookers. Also, in the past you might at least have gotten a nice wife, but now you might get a 1/10 fat landwhale who never fucks you and beta buxxes hard.

Last edited:
Cope, my "friends" in highschool lost their virginities at 14/15. They were nintendo nerds and loved anime too. Only thing is they drugdealermaxxed and were decent looking.

Yeah legit.

The whole redpill/"self improvement" shit is just sad.

View attachment 183933

The first time I read the phrase "If you have to try, it's over", I laughed, but now I realise it's actually legit.
Saved... that's a really good way to put it and is completely accurate.