Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Men should be bodyshamed more"

Posts from parallel universe

Where are all these fat beer bellied slayers? Lying hole.

Wait, but when we bodyshame women, the internet pretends it's a warcrime?

Women already silence anyone calling them landwhales while they mock manlets on social media with simps applauding. They exclude 80% of men of their dating pool, they shittalk ugly men all the time, even the ones who don't even interact with them, and they want to shame men more? Lol, good luck with that bitch.

" Meathead body builder types are also meh. I appreciate the effort and I always love a good set of abs, but they never look nearly as good naked as they do clothed. I'd probably be more willing to settle for guys like this if I didn't have better options but I do so, eh. "

@Grothendieck lol at being at best the "meh" settling down option for a landwhale

" Imo the best looking guys are the ones who look like they're built for agility, not for power. Sleek and toned but not excessively muscular to the point where it looks ridiculous. "

@ReturnOfSaddam ottermode chad eating pizza strikes again

stupid bitch

I hope she gets cancer in her anus

stupid bitch

No, we need world wide communism

Maybe when they starving they would care less for chad

They behave like children, we should treat as children

>fds

not one letter

Like men aren’t already jfl

Good afternoon, I hate femasites.

As if we aren't body shamed enough

I need to get knocked out after reading this garbage, please gimme the hammer emoji OP

Fat nigger foids think men aren't shamed for their bodies. JFL.

stupid bitch

Npc foids be npc foids, nothing to see here.

Reddit Admin 1: *Browses FDS for five minutes*

Reddit Admin 1: Hey uh, boss shouldn't we ban this subreddit? Looks like they're saying some pretty shitty things about men. But they're still up. Kinda goes against our policy against hate speech right?

Reddit admin 2: Nope looks fine to me.

Reddit admin 1: But uh, didn't we ban those other subreddits doing the same thing except they were men? Isn't that a bit unfair? Especially in the age of "equality"?

Reddit Admin 2: *Looks dumbfounded* What? Are you stupid? of course not. It fits the matriarchal world agenda. Also these are women. Women have holes, therefore they are exempt from any consequences, rules, or laws. The future is female after all. Didn't you read the handbook?

Reddit admin 1: Well yeah... It just seems a bit strange is all. Sorry for asking

Reddit Admin 2: Look i can tell you haven't been drinking your soy, and i don't want to bring this up with management. Just drink your soy and do your job. There are specific rules in place that everyone needs to abide by, except women of course. Now here *Hands soy bottle*.

Reddit admin 1: *drinks*

Reddit Admin 2: Better?

Reddit admin 1: Better! :)

Last edited:
:feelscry::worryfeels::giga::feelswow::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

#REPEALTHE19TH

"shorties"
yeah br0, damn why don't you put in the effort to get taller br0?

JFL
islam is right about women

I agree. men shuld be byshamed mre.

Lk at these disgusting men.
View attachment 358011

h. I'm srry. My duble u and my h keys are nt rking.

Visible guts? Like what, a prolapsed anus? JFL at looking up and reading that trash anyway, foid tier IQ. Yeah I'm also dumb for reading that far, sadly.

Reddit Admin 1: Hey uh, boss shouldn't we ban this subreddit? Looks like they're saying some pretty shitty things about men. But they're still up. Kinda goes against our policy against hate speech right?

Reddit admin 1: But uh, didn't we ban those other subreddits doing the same thing except they were men? Isn't that a bit unfair? Especially in the age of "equality"?

Reddit Admin 2: *Looks dumbfounded* What? Are you stupid? of course not. It fits the matriarchal world agenda. Also these are women. Women have holes, therefore they are exempt from any consequences, rules, or laws. The future is female after all. Didn't you read the handbook?

Reddit admin 1: Well yeah... It just seems a bit strange is all. Sorry for asking

Reddit Admin 2: Look i can tell you haven't been drinking your soy, and i don't want to bring this up with management. Just drink your soy and do your job. There are specific rules in place that everyone needs to abide by, except women of course. Now here *Hands soy bottle*.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids need to start being executed.

Men already get attacked from every angle, hell we even get feminized with all the plastics being leeched into our food and drink. Just another cunt society should punt.

Women already silence anyone calling them landwhales while they mock manlets on social media with simps applauding. They exclude 80% of men of their dating pool, they shittalk ugly men all the time, even the ones who don't even interact with them, and they want to shame men more? Lol, good luck with that bitch.
I agree. men shuld be byshamed mre.

Lk at these disgusting men.
View attachment 358007View attachment 358009View attachment 358011View attachment 358012View attachment 358013View attachment 358014

h. I'm srry. My duble u and my h keys are nt rking.
stupid bitch

Women should be enslaved ngl

Meathead body builder types are also meh. I appreciate the effort and I always love a good set of abs, but they never look nearly as good naked as they do clothed.

Not looking as good naked = not lean enough

Most gym guys are bloated.
Men already get attacked from every angle, hell we even get feminized with all the plastics being leeched into our food and drink. Just another cunt society should punt.

Just boxingmaxx bro, it's fun and you will get a toned body

Has there ever been a gender swapped version of this scenario? Cause I dont think its ever happened in all of human history. Every single time its the foid that is a landwhale and the guy is normal weight. Never the opposite, ever.

Blah blah Chad face only with top percentile height, body is cope, just look fit without lifting.

"...in most of the dick subs..."
???????
Has there ever been a gender swapped version of this scenario? Cause I dont think its ever happened in all of human history. Every single time its the foid that is a landwhale and the guy is normal weight. Never the opposite, ever.
You would have to be ruler of a major country.

" Meathead body builder types are also meh. I appreciate the effort and I always love a good set of abs, but they never look nearly as good naked as they do clothed. I'd probably be more willing to settle for guys like this if I didn't have better options but I do so, eh. "

@Grothendieck lol at being at best the "meh" settling down option for a landwhale

" Imo the best looking guys are the ones who look like they're built for agility, not for power. Sleek and toned but not excessively muscular to the point where it looks ridiculous. "

@ReturnOfSaddam ottermode chad eating pizza strikes again
I've been saying this for so long. Lean toned physique at 10-12% bodyfat like Chico here, is the absolute ideal male physique.(ofcourse you need a good face)
Images 20

This is your standard newbie gains and strict diet physique. I don't understand when redpillers and gymcel brahs spend years on the gym and waste their time. If you're not getting laid after getting down to 10%bf and newbie gains then it's over.(only exception is steroids to attract some niche fitness girls)

And why is that subreddit not banned yet? Someone here should make a "Maledatingstrategy" subreddit and copypaste the exact same threads from there(just change genders) and see how long that will last lol.

You know it’s just gonna end up with foids shaming men for being too short or too thin boned or bald or some other immutable trait

The name of that sub is useless and contradictory.

But then again it's Reddit so that's to be expected.

Such unique preferences for men she has.
You know it’s just gonna end up with foids shaming men for being too short or too thin boned or bald or some other immutable trait
Also, "no long beards or hair. Trim that shit, you look like a monkey" to never hide your genetic inferiority.

Like we are not already shamed for height, weight, muscle mass, dick size, hand size, feet size, etc. Fucking whores, they have dating pool of billions and still complain.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Otherwise men will keep on thinking they can get away with putting in zero effort into their looks.

Personally I like guys who are tall thin and toned. Shorties, slobs, and beer bellies need not apply.

"Just put effort in your height"-theory