Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Men should never reproduce with short women

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
A lot of men are attracted to short women which makes no sense at all. The shorter the woman is, the more likely your child will end up being a shortcel genetic reject (if male). If you ever manage to ascend fuck a bitch that’s over 6 feet tall, then your kid can become chad.

by that logic, you should only reproduce with very masculine high-t women who have strong jawlines, hunter eyes, and good frame and have foid standards.
you can also make a foid baby half the time so it's a wash anyway.

by that logic, you should only reproduce with very masculine high-t women who have strong jawlines, hunter eyes, and good frame and have foid standards.
you can also make a foid baby half the time so it's a wash anyway.
:lul:

tfw no amazon WNBA player gf

We are attracted to them because they would be easier to dominate and conquerer. I get turned on even thinking about fucking a small girl. I’m so fucking sad.

I wouldnt mind her being taller or shorter, but being about the same height somewhat pissess me off... go figure...

Imagine wanting to breed and reproduce in this age. JFL you sadistic fuck. All I want is a gf to cuddle and kiss and fuck and do things with, but nope not allowed because ugly. Meanwhile all these worthless boomers and breeders are sucking up my paycheck despite making tens of thousands more than me and popping out kids like the worthless inconsiderate fucks they are

This is a retarded take which is based on a complete misunderstanding of basic sexual strategy. The optimal strategy for males is to prioritize quantity of children over all else, not quality.

Strong 6'2" dad ( 6'3" when young ) + 5'1" mom

Here's me as a babyfaced 5'8" incel.

I don't like foids under 5'2 tbh. The shorter they are, the more childlike their proportions appear, and that turns me off.

I don't like foids under 5'2 tbh. The shorter they are, the more childlike their proportions appear, and that turns me off.
Genetic Recombination....Short Men Will Always Exist

I wouldn't want kids anyway.

Men should never reproduce.​

We are attracted to them because they would be easier to dominate and conquerer. I get turned on even thinking about fucking a small girl. I’m so fucking sad.
You have no idea what being a 5'2 male does. Don't do that to your offspring he will bite your ass

Greycel tier thread