Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men used to worship landwhales, many african societies still do.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
28,000 B.C.E
220px Venus von Willendorf 01

some users here still do

"FAKECEL VOLCEL IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT LANDWHALES BRO"

:lul:

some users here still do

I'd bang fat, but not landwhale. Call me volcel I don't care

I don't know how men can like those large saggy titties. If you look at nature shows all the african women have saggy ones like if they were man boobs.

That's because reaching that weight used to be something hard to do, considering how often people faced starvation.

I don't know how men can like those large saggy titties. If you look at nature shows all the african women have saggy ones like if they were man boobs.
maybe because they are being sucked 24/7 since puberty?
thats my guess

some users here still do

We don't worship. We realize the fact that many of us might still have a chance with them.

I'm personally more into grannies than fatties though --

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

If you still think that stacies or beckies will touch you with a 10 feet pole, you are coping too hard.

That's because reaching that weight used to be something hard to do, considering how often people faced starvation.
And still do, in Africa :lul::lul::lul:

Imagine the smell :feelswhat:

@Colvin76 cucked niggers tbh
We don't worship. We realize the fact that many of us might still have a chance with them.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

If you still think that stacies or beckies will touch you with a 10 feet pole, you are coping too hard.
You into curry grannies?

We don't worship.

We realize the fact that many of us might still have a chance with them.

jfl

foids biological desires doesn't change regardless of their situation, they're not settle for subhumans, not even close

jfl

foids biological desires doesn't change regardless of their situation, they're not settle for subhumans, not even close

Brutal, true.
@Colvin76 cucked niggers tbh

You into curry grannies?
Yes I'm, but I couldn't find a single naked curry granny anywhere on the internet. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Exactly. Back then it was a good thing because it meant they where rich enough to provide

some users here still do

Landwhales hate me just as much as average women. I’m not hating though, all that fat shit is nasty

Need to be clear on landwhales. A lot of weebs here only want anime style waifus, personally I think sexually a UK 10-12 is much hotter, but yeah landwhales not good.
Btw I think Pacific islanders prefer landwhales

Landwhales hate me just as much as average women. I’m not hating though, all that fat shit is nasty

yeah

jfl some people here really think that women would lower their standards just because they're fat, cope, if anything they're just going to have even higher ego due to all "it's okay to be fat" and "accept your body" propaganda bullshit

Last edited:
Vikings also see 300lbs plus foids as desirable mate/mothers

yeah

jfl some people here really think that women would lower their standards just because they're fat, cope, if anything they're just going to have even higher ego due to all "it's okay to be fat" and "accept your body" propaganda bullshit
Exactly.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

None of us needed to see that.truly you're one special incel. My guy

Pork bellies have always been a commodity

Being fat was a flex in the old days cuz everyone was always starving or something