Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men who try cover their norwood

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Why do men that are norwooding do this? It is literally so detectable lol. Shaving it off is a better option

Subhuman skull

Some are able to do it

If the crown is past the point of no return, it's better to just bite the bullet and get rid of the lot. Of course, some men will pull this off better than others depending on the shape of their skull, but even if it doesn't look great I'd say it's still better than desperately clinging onto the last remnants.

Hatcels are the funniest, like wearing a hat 24/7 is a normal thing to do and nobody will notice you are bald as hell.

The only true effective solution is a hair transplant. Literally nothing else is acceptable. Shaving your head makes you look like a gay alien cancer victim paedophile. Combovers or hidejobs make you look pathetic. Hats don't fool anyone. Creams only stave off the inevitable.

Hatcels are the funniest, like wearing a hat 24/7 is a normal thing to do and nobody will notice you are bald as hell.

The only true effective solution is a hair transplant. Literally nothing else is acceptable. Shaving your head makes you look like a gay alien cancer victim paedophile. Combovers or hidejobs make you look pathetic. Hats don't fool anyone. Creams only stave off the inevitable.
i guess the best is to trim ur hair short.

Not true, I cover it with long bangs and people can't tell.

Hair transplant or shaving will do.