Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Men with Autism who have or are a part of Incel, MGTOW, or other women-hating communities: Why? How did you leave? Or what would make you leave?"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/jsag9n/men_with_autism_who_have_or_are_a_part_of_incel/

that doesn't involve me sleeping with them, of course

Why is this a matter of course? Might you come to like their personaliteehees? Or is it universally recognized that autistic men are subhuman and you just need to manage them, not unlike a tard wrangler with an aggressive downie?

4ce

As some guy said here, autistic women are very accepted in society and everyone thinks they are cute, normalfags also like to pretend they have mental illnesses because they've never seen a broken person before and live in a fantasy world

As some guy said here, autistic women are very accepted in society and everyone thinks they are cute, normalfags also like to pretend they have mental illnesses because they've never seen a broken person before and live in a fantasy world
Autistic women tend to be Dark Triad Chad's main pump and dump. Contrary to what you say, they do tend to be insane, and their apparent superficiality is just an intuition on your part that you should stay away from them.

What would help this guys? Easy answer, SPREAD YOUR PUSSY HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

It is like she is talking about diseased and deformed animals that she would help but only maintaining a certain "distance"

Attachments

• di-the-fly-1986-2.jpg
    di-the-fly-1986-2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
"that doesn't involve me sleeping with them, of course"
D91

The only use she has is her hole, she can't help in any other way.

MGTOW just need to have the laws to have to change and not fuck over men. Also the culture to not be full of whore women.
As for incels, sex and relationships is literally by definition what you need to fix us.

When you joined you didn’t understand what quoting meant, and one day later you’re using terms like normalfags. You are also going through every incel phase of sentiment at the same time and making threads about them.

Your account is an obvious IT Larp.

When you joined you didn’t understand what quoting meant, and one day later you’re using terms like normalfags. You are also going through every incel phase of sentiment at the same time and making threads about them.

Your account is an obvious IT Larp.
I've been using the term normalfags for a long time, it was just a few days ago that I decided to create an account in incels.co, i used to shitpost in a german imageboard but nobody wants me there

Exactly this. Fucking clowns JFL.

Autistic women tend to be Dark Triad Chad's main pump and dump. Contrary to what you say, they do tend to be insane, and their apparent superficiality is just an intuition on your part that you should stay away from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back