Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men's beauty contest from 1919 - How much standards have changed

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

What a joke soyciety today is. These guys would be ridiculed for their looks in 2021 and would be posting here.

They mustachemog me to Wario Land and back.

What a joke soyciety today is. These guys would be ridiculed for their looks in 2021 and would be posting here.
Just their body alone would get them laughed at nowadays. People would call them weak frail slobs

Dating apps should be outlawed and their technocratic creators deserve to be shot.

They would be truecels in 2021

If foids at large don't have chad type, then maybe one of these gents could be considered handsome/sexually attractive by some? How many of them are into stocky, mustached, balding, not exactly tall type of guys? Is it me, or is the caption mocking them? ITcels, what do you think? ITcels?

They all still brutally mog me

Now you finally realized if we just born 2 decades earlier, the majority of us would not be incels.

Just moustachemaxx

Now you finally realized if we just born 2 decades earlier, the majority of us would not be incels.
I could have ascended pre-tinder with a looksmatch curry foid, if i was a bit younger back then and had more money.

I could have ascended pre-tinder with a looksmatch curry foid, if i was a bit younger back then and had more money.
A bit younger than even that and you wouldn't even needed that money. Just had to not look like a walking deformed gargoyle and can be broke and someone would have fucked you.

A bit younger than even that and you wouldn't even needed that money. Just had to not look like a walking deformed gargoyle and can be broke and someone would have fucked you.
Yes. I remember things werent this bad back then.

their bodies look bad because they were mostly hidden, but JFL even back then there was only one guy with bad hair

still mogs me :feelsrope:

Fucking LOL all of these guys would be shamed into oblivion in 2021

They enjoyed wageslaving for a guaranteed prime wife and kids. I would have too. Born in the wrong era.
Men had purpose back then. It's no wonder males weren't 80% of suicide like nowadays.

Last edited:
In any form of media, whether movies or ads, male bodies like these are shamed, mocked, people react with "ew" to them etc
Plus none of them look tall except the oldcel on the left

on par with soys from IT holy shit

Nothings wrong with any of them. Whats wrong is how high foid standards have become.

They enjoyed wageslaving for a guaranteed prime wife and kids. I would have too. Born in the wrong era.
Men had purpose back then. It's no wonder males weren't 80% of suicide like nowadays.
Men still got shafted in divorce back then and judges sided with women like they do now. It's not always brighter. Also you had to see a generation of men come back from WWI and see women getting the vote without having to sign up for the military draft. Nothing more demoralizing tbh
Also it was over even back then tbhtbh
In any form of media, whether movies or ads, male bodies like these are shamed, mocked, people react with "ew" to them etc
The people who react with "ew" to them are usually tools that think their shit doesn't stink and are caught up in the self improvement "hustle"

People who would shame these guys are scum and usually hyper obsessive self improvement copers who want everyone else obsessing about getting better like they do. Perfect useful idiots for corporations and self help scammers trying to waste men's time, money and attention jumping through hoops @Lebensmüder

Last edited:

They would be told to hit the gym on reddit

Its legit insane that most guys working out today could be professional bodybuilders 100 years ago

Did these guys even do pushups? Lolz

They would be told to hit the gym on reddit

Its legit insane that most guys working out today could be professional bodybuilders 100 years ago
Yeah go to any decent gym and the natties there will look similar to those bodybuilding pioneers.

What used to be an elite level of muscularity and fitness has become a commodity lmao.

Those guys would still be able to get noodlewhores today.