Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Men’s cuddling group aims to redefine masculinity

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
It may seem odd, but members of the Men’s Therapeutic Cuddle Group say the practice has helped them cope with everything from childhood sexual abuse to the loss of family members when they were young.
At a time when traditional ideas of manhood are facing scrutiny and such terms as toxic masculinity are becoming more widely known through the MeToo movement, the group aims to provide new ways for men to express themselves.

3ABP6FSDSJFGZJXTDORSU5BDZY.jpg

Just look at these happy masculine soyboys. Probably just finished an orgy session with Tyrone's dick up their ass.

i want to cuddle with women not faggots

Nearly all of them are balding jfl

This is your brain on inceldom

nigga that's gay af

The guy far on the left jawmogs the whole forum

FUCK

fucking disgusting.

you need to be pretty desperate to go gay from inceldom

I bet they all suck each others dicks.

I don't want to cuddle other men, I'm not gay. Find me a therapy session where a foid will cuddle with me and I'd be all for it.

But in all seriousness touch therapy could be helpful, however people of the same sex cuddling and holding each other isn't the way to do it, it's unnatural.

I wonder how many gallons of cum is inside there asses

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Why Notre-Dame is burning instead of those faggots?

I don't want to cuddle other men, I'm not gay. Find me a therapy session where a foid will cuddle with me and I'd be all for it.

But in all seriousness touch therapy could be helpful, however people of the same sex cuddling and holding each other isn't the way to do it, it's unnatural.
this is the future jfl. The female touch is substituted with extensive male cuddle group so as to emulate the feeling of being loved. Instead of rising up and doing what obviously needs to be done and deprive female of their autonomy, men become faggots. Sick, sick times. I hope the safety net collapses and these people fucking starve to death

god fuck me this will be a common thing soon

Bunch of white faggots

Soy and fag overload

Let's all cuddle together and see what happens. Maybe our toxic masculinity is finally cured!

Can cuddle myself, no need to go somewhere

pure garbage

wonder how common it is in those groups for your cuddle partner to ask you "so...you sure you're 100% straight.....?"

notice how there aren't any women prepared to hug a guy even in a platonic way

this is why Islam will take over the west

Hight T faggots.
It's funny as fuck actually when you get gay Chad that wants to plow man ass & foids are disappointed thinking their pussy can turn him hetero, they would rather fuck a fag Chad than straight normie.

Quite a few masculine looking men are queers, they tend to looksmax more than straight guys & wanna fuck twinks. I guess they figure it's less effort than going after women or maybe we're at a stage now whereby effeminate fags behave more like a stereotypical woman than modern women do?

Cucks soyboys and fags need to be exterminated

Its not that bad tbh, justa friendly pose.