Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Men's default mindset is denial. We are a minority.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I've got some coworkers and, mostly, they are normies. There's the usual chadlite and the usual fat neckbeard.

Being in my 30's, when i hear those normies talking about their relationship they always lament the fact they get starfish sex once in a while, but they try to console each other by saying "every relationship is like that". They never talk openly about getting cucked. but personally i've come to know about at least two instances of said thing happen and the man just pretended it was "nothing" but burning in the inside.

Even the fucking neckbeard, which is disgusting even by incel standards (fat, white and crooked teeth, the usual), tries to hangout with the group, basically getting mocked in a perpetual cycle.

non-chads cope with life by being in denial, we are a minority.

That's why the world hates us, we remind them their shitty life.

I think I would enjoy starfish sex a lot.

Normies cope way harder than redpilled incels tbh

Let them cope

That's why the world hates us, we remind them their shitty life.

They blame us for the cold reality that they don't want to face, lel.

idk if it's bad
I heard it's just the girl lay there and does nothing or say nothing or anything. That doesn't sound terrible to me at all.