[Blackpill] Men's Looks Matter More Than Women Admit, Study Shows

rafaelvicuna3

rafaelvicuna3

Commander
-
Good good good, let the blackpills flow even stronger.

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
just be attractive and fun
takeaway:
The results showed that as long as a man was considered attractive or moderately attractive, both mothers and daughters would pick the guy who had the most desirable personality traits. But when an unattractive male was paired with the most highly desirable personality profile, neither daughters nor mothers rated him as favorably as a potential romantic partner, compared with better-looking men with less desirable personalities.

Both young women looking for men and mothers seeking boyfriends for their daughters consider a minimum level of attractiveness to be an important criterion in a potential mate, the researchers concluded.

Last edited:
C

CaptainCuck

Veteran
-
Everything a woman says they are attracted to only applies if the man is good looking.

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Can these fucks stop attempting to prove that water is wet and start moving onto more useful shit, such as what exactly males a man attractive?

SunnyBunny

SunnyBunny

Banned
-
Good. Next they might actually admit that most women's "minimum looks requirements" when seeking a sexual partner is, typically much higher than a man's. But maybe that's too much to hope for ?

Anyway, I don't understand why people and men in particular have such a hard time conceptualizing and accepting this. I'm pretty sure ancient civilizations knew about women's true nature as it pertains to sexual relations with men and who they'd choose if given a choice. Which is why ancient women were heavily restricted in their mate selection.

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
-
Good. Next they might actually admit that most women's "minimum looks requirements" when seeking a sexual partner is, typically much higher than a man's. But maybe that's too much to hope for ?

Anyway, I don't understand why people and men in particular have such a hard time conceptualizing and accepting this. I'm pretty sure ancient civilizations knew about women's true nature as it pertains to sexual relations with men and who they'd choose if given a choice. Which is why ancient women were heavily restricted in their mate selection.
I belive they will make new researches too

49-png.13412

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Can these fucks stop attempting to prove that water is wet and start moving onto more useful shit, such as what exactly males a man attractive?
They won't publish any studies like that because men will looksmax accordingly and undermine the system that is trying to keep them down.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
more proof of looks > other stuff

maynarde

maynarde

Banned
-
you dont exist if you dont place in the top 5 percent

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
-
Water is wet. Women lie through their fucking teeth, if you press blue pillers about this they will admit to knowing this too, but they'll still put the blame on men for not realizing that women don't mean what they say (While also reprimanding you for pointing this fact out as misogynistic).

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
-
@FACEandLMS made discussion about it.You can watch it if you didn't watch it.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
-
Height, Hair, Eye Area

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
"The results showed that as long as a man was considered attractive or moderately attractive, both mothers and daughters would pick the guy who had the most desirable personality traits. But when an unattractive male was paired with the most highly desirable personality profile, neither daughters nor mothers rated him as favorably as a potential romantic partner, compared with better-looking men with less desirable personalities."

And morons still try to say that personality is an important factor in attracting females. Either females lie to make themselves look better, or they're genuinely stupid and don't know what they're doing.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
what exactly males a man attractive?
Lookism users figured everything a long time ago. Their guesses are fairly correct, if we would consider little gradations such as fashion tendencies, personal crushes, etc.
And morons still try to say that personality is an important factor in attracting females. Either females lie to make themselves look better, or they're genuinely stupid and don't know what they're doing.
Don't tell me you take anything femoid says about that so damn seriously.

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Don't tell me you take anything femoid says about that so damn seriously.
Everyone spouts the silly personality platitude as if it applies to ugly males, not just females.

InebriatedIrish

InebriatedIrish

Clovercel
-
For once, I’m glad a thread was brought back. I must’ve missed this.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
Everyone spouts the silly personality platitude as if it applies to ugly males, not just females.
Not everyone, only femoids and their numale partners. While everything is clear about femoids, numales are just repeat that shit in hopes to get laid/in hopes it would change actual reality (bluepill), or they are just genuinely stupid.

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
-
In other news the sky is blue. Women need to stop denying the truth.

Kointo

Kointo

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Not everyone, only femoids and their numale partners. While everything is clear about femoids, numales are just repeat that shit in hopes to get laid/in hopes it would change actual reality (bluepill), or they are just genuinely stupid.
They don't think it will change reality, they already think it's reality, which of course means they are genuinely stupid.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
They don't think it will change reality, they already think it's reality, which of course means they are genuinely stupid.
Gradations of degeneracy.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Mythic
-
You guys are so legit its unreal.

towncel

towncel

"Everyone on this site is cucked except me"
-
Very legit thread, notice how men rate women's intelligence higher than the other way around... not a surprise whatsoever

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
Looks is ALL that matters to femoids.

lesbianwalrus

lesbianwalrus

twistedcel
-
Women are constantly dishonest about these matters in interviews and questionnaires. As Schopenhauer noted, dissimulation is the rule for women.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Anybody who denies that is certifiably insane.

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
I cant find the source.
But i read that foids value attractiveness, beign fun and common interests.
Vs what they say which is stability, character and something else...
So there is a smidgeon of hope maybe...

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
what's next

a study showing us that a white wall is actually white....like the fuck

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
-
what's next

a study showing us that a white wall is actually white....like the fuck
Scientists/Docs don't care about "how can we help incels".Because it will not bring money for them.

----- Hippocratic oath is lie ------

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
They needed a study for this? Giga kek. At least they're spreading the blackpill.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Study proves water is wet. Breaking news at 10.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
They needed a study for this? Giga kek. At least they're spreading the blackpill.
For us it means nothing. For these retards who still stay bluepilled and "muh persanolity", it does, as they may finally wake up and accept the reality.

R

Reborn

Banned
-
They won't publish any studies like that because men will looksmax accordingly and undermine the system that is trying to keep them down.
There are studies about this and it is mostly things you can not change such as face and height.

Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Notice how that neither truly valued sincerity and intelligence

CostaTheCrazyGreek

CostaTheCrazyGreek

Women are emotional masochists & attention whores
-
Both men and women are shallow motherfuckers?? WHO'DA THUNK IT!?!!?!?

L

LebaneseCel

Phoenician Nationalist
-
Scientific blackpill that cucktears is unable to debunk.

Phaoni

Phaoni

Recruit
-
I felt strafed by a blackpill loaded MG when I read the article:

chrome_2018-07-20_22-26-45-png.29180

chrome_2018-07-20_22-28-29-png.29181

JFL

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-