Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Men's rights activist whore on incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
"They are so violent"

lmao

lmao check this out, this calls her "queen of incels" WTF

Tatted bpd attention whore

She's annoying af, just a "qween" who found a new method to have unlimited source of simping. We get it, you want to suck dick. Meanwhile, there's no roma army for trucels.

hold on...if she isnt a radical feminist, what is she? a regular feminist?

Yeah, I'm not going to subject myself to the opinions of anyone who has neck tats.

She's a single mom jfl :lul: :feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/g_skQsUaL-o

"They are so violent"

lmao

lmao check this out, this calls her "queen of incels" WTF
Fucking infuriating:reeeeee:

She's annoying af, just a "qween" who found a new method to have unlimited source of simping. We get it, you want to suck dick. Meanwhile, there's no roma army for trucels.

hold on...if she isnt a radical feminist, what is she? a regular feminist?

Yeah, I'm not going to subject myself to the opinions of anyone who has neck tats.

Last edited:
mra is the next big source of income for women
she says some generic redpill stuff and all the redpillers become simps in an instant

she says some generic redpill stuff and all the redpillers become simps in an instant
Not bad, greycel. Not bad.

says the hole destroying it for inside

just call a 20 year period with no sex a dry spell bro

She wants one of the mgtow chads.

Said the Manosphere moderates.

The dudes are like a kid turning his back to his mom, crossing arms and going BMUH!

Tards.

MRA's are a complete fucking joke, as soon as they got tagged as a hate group all the woman threw the men under the bus and the people who were left immediately became politically correct cucks just to appease the normies and encourage them to join. Not to mention they literally haven't accomplished Anything for the past 50 years.

I just looked at her tattoos and I won't watch the video. It's not an ad hominem, it's just that the statistical chances of a severely mentally ill foid saying something worthwhile are infinitesimal, so I'd rather save my time for something else.

Pretty much all the problems MRAs talk about only happen to normies anyway (child custody, drunk sex being framed as rape, DV against men) so why would you expect them to understand us?

this is a tried and true tactic to gain simps. just parrot some marginalized group's ideas for free access to all their simps finally getting validated by muh kween:soy: