Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men's Rights vs Feminism

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-

Haven't seen it yet but I guess they actually included a link to my channel because I'm getting bombarded with low IQ comments.

I'm sure I look like shit tho, this was filmed months ago and I lost tons of weight and did some other shit since then.

Jfl I'm reading the comments on your latest vid, the most upvoted ones are the soy ones.

I saw this comment on a Youtube video recently and it´s so true in this modern age we live in people view the word 'masculinity' as a bad thing it´s like people think 'femininity means good and masculinity means bad no wonder so many men don´t thrive in a society like that.

Normie mentality
MRAs = Aggression, Violence, White supremacy
Feminism = justice, equality, you oppress me because you have dick, how daare uu

I saw this comment on a Youtube video recently and it´s so true in this modern age we live in people view the word 'masculinity' as a bad thing it´s like people think 'femininity means good and masculinity means bad no wonder so many men don´t thrive in a society like that.
View attachment 173728
they only think masculinity is a problem when its an ugly guy acting masculine

they expect unattractive males to be docile male feminist betabux cattle

Brendio wear something cooler next time you go on these shows.
Wear a military uniform please.
BE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL!

Stopped watching @ "i dont hate women at all ".

Last edited:
Interesting video

Also about the ugly foid in the middle, her balding ethnic male looksmatch already roped.

Brendio wear something cooler next time you go on these shows.

I would really like to see him after having lost weight, going to the gym, buying normal clothes and getting a hair cut. I bet he would be at least normie.

Okay I watched the entire thing and the women clearly want supremacy not equality, they also don´t know how the real world works they like many other people think the human race is different than other races and we somehow can end up in a Utopia one day where masculinity and feminism is fusioned into one where it´s basically just feminism because every time masculinity was brought up they respond to it with extreme biased anger they are oblivious to the fact that masculinity can be good it isn´t inherently bad but they can´t comprehend that.

When I look at these women especially the black woman it´s like watching an inferior NPC like from West World where she is a step below us evolutionary and it´s solely because of her way of thinking you can see and feel the hostility in all her responses the same with the rest of the women the only thing they have to say is about their 'feelings' while the 3 men are completely destroying them with facts I really liked how Kursat talks about if feminism ever tried doing anything for men´s rights and she couldn´t answer because they never did anything for men it´s all about gaining supremacy over the male gender, "equality" was achieved a long time ago but more always want more.

I also really like how the topic of men´s rights when it comes to parental rights because men has nothing to do their in a court of law the same with alimony men get screwed over so bad yet females still play the victims I mentioned the same yesterday about it´s such an insult it´s like a king in the 1500´s have it worse than the peasants it´s an insult and provacative that the privileged group (females) claim to be the victim.

@BrendioEEE I also loved that you laughed when she talks about her male "friends" because I thought the same before you even laughed, if ANY of her male "friends" ever got the opportunity to have sex with her they would, I have no doubts girls can be friends with guys because they don´t see them in a sexual way but their male "friends" see them in a sexual way and would have sex the second they got the chance.

will watch ngl.

I would really like to see him after having lost weight, going to the gym, buying normal clothes and getting a hair cut. I bet he would be at least normie.
Yeah I don't understand the long hair thing among incels, it looks bad unless you're a surfer chad.

Also if you imply the hypothesis of Adam Lanza in his journal about females being selfish it´s clear to see how all the women in this interview is all about me me me it´s all about feelings and talk about something they have alledgedly experienced while all the men talk about straight out facts.

The black woman also talks none stop and it´s all about feelings and what she feels entitled to despite her claiming men feel entitled, the way she talks about herself you´d think she was a 9/10 Stacey but she is not attractive at all but of course she doesn´t see this because she is a female and they all think they are the hottests thing ever.

Yes of course but we all know this, if a 9.5/10 tall giga chad mas showed "toxic masculine" towards them all would be forgiven because it would be assertive and dominating but not when it´s an unattractive guy.

Yeah I don't understand the long hair thing among incels, it looks bad unless you're a surfer chad.

The dude should really fix his style...and he is not doing himself a favor with his media presence.

The dude should really fix his style...and he is not doing himself a favor with his media presence.
Well to be fair as I have said before this was filmed SEVERAL months ago, I have lost much more weight since then, even during this video I used to be even 100 pounds fatter before this was shot aswell, and at the time I wasn't really concerned with style (hair or clothes), my primary focus was, well losing weight.

Well to be fair as I have said before this was filmed SEVERAL months ago, I have lost much more weight since then, even during this video I used to be even 100 pounds fatter before this was shot aswell, and at the time I wasn't really concerned with style (hair or clothes), my primary focus was, well losing weight.

Ok fair enough. I hope we will see you again with your new style soon.

Well done on destroying any long term prospects for a normal job/career.

Brutal height mog

Finally watching it now, man I looked brutal, JFL, hope they didn't edit anything.

The Asian guy mogged the other 2

He’s 5 foot 4 it’s over.

From previous posts I believe he stated that
@BrendioEEE what’s your height again?

If it is true I can see why he got fat and dresses like shit. There really is no point in trying. Well being fat is unhealthy of course so if you lost weight keep it off bro (@BrendioEEE).

If it is true I can see why he got fat and dresses like shit. There really is no point in trying. Well being fat is unhealthy of course so if you lost weight keep it off bro (@BrendioEEE).
Yea at that point I’d only lose weight for health not aesthetics tbh it wouldn’t make much of a difference.

lol @ the comments, fucking SJW's.
Screenshot 2019 12 01 at 230016

You guys should have spit straight facts and statistics tbh. Those foids just virtue signaled and normie cucks on jubilee thing they won because of it.
View attachment 173776
OMG GIGACHAD WONT GO FOR MY 4/10 BLACK APE FACE EVEN WHEN I PUT ON 10 POUNDS OF FAKEUP!!!!
LIFE IS TOO HARD.
View attachment 173776
Notice how she says single not virgin because that whore probably has thrown herself around like the used up sex doll she is.

She can have a boyfriend in under 10 MINUTES if she wants to. I will take her immediately. It is ridiculous how fucking stupid those people are.

She can have a boyfriend in under 10 MINUTES if she wants to. I will take her immediately. It is ridiculous how fucking stupid those people are.
Shes a black hoodrat tbh shes probably loaded with STD's and already aborted you sure about that?

Shes a black hoodrat tbh shes probably loaded with STD's and already aborted you sure about that?

Well if she is a virgin then yes. If she is just lying to make women look like innocent angels then fuck her.

Well if she is a virgin then yes. If she is just lying to make women look like innocent angels then fuck her.
Is she a virgin?
Shes a black female over 18 there's your answer, have better luck finding a unicorn tbh ngl
single doesn't equal virgin for women buddy boyo

Is she a virgin?
Shes a black female over 18 there's your answer, have better luck finding a unicorn tbh ngl
single doesn't equal virgin for women buddy boyo

Damn you're right...didn't think about that tbh.

'Mirin how menacing you look in the beginning walking up to the chair

High IQ

you stole the show all the normies in comments are talking about you :chad:

Every time you say something,I grin because everyone is looking at you with such distain that it's honestly kind of funny.
Especially the end.
Very entertaining watch,do more interviews pls

Holy fuck this is a hopeless conversation. I can't wait for the commentators tearing this one apart.
It's clearly been heavily edited though. Some conversation points were cut short.

A lot of people in the comments saying i guessed derrick was an incel before he even opened his mouth jfl these retards are proving us right and can't even realize that.

The difference is women's problems will always be treated with more attention, care and respect then men's, no matter the reality.

As a man, I'm far, far, FAR more likely to be killed violently out doing things on my own, at work, or by my own hands then a woman, yet you'd never believe it with the way the media spins things and the way these women and their victim mentality go on and on about it. Yes, sexual harassment of women is a problem. But men have issues too. The difference is we're told we cant talk about it.