Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Men's Rights vs Feminism

Just finished it, yeah it was pretty edited i'll admit, but I definitely have done much better in other interviews and videos aswell. Compare the fallen state, or my debate on the non seq show, or just about anything else I have been on, including the AMA. I think they cut some arguments and conflicts short and out of the video for sure, aswell as some things I said. The problem aswell is it was over 100 degrees in that studio and it was filmed months ago so its a bit of a blur.

Links

They didn't link your channel properly.
full

One of the girls said something relevant to us without realizing it. 8:42 beginning of full response. Changed [you]'s to [we].

"It has been shown that a person's lifespan is shortened when they are not able to express their emotions; in addition, when they don't have physical touch or when they don't have a partner to keep them company. We're human beings here. We need to talk to each other. And if you think that our health isn't affected when [we're] not able to express that [we] are sad or upset — you're wrong!"

Should've gone JokER on camera tbh :feelshmm:

Normie mentality
MRAs = Aggression, Violence, White supremacy
Feminism = justice, equality, you oppress me because you have dick, how daare uu
They just can't help but be stupid ass millennial conformist who can't even see how illogically ideologically driven they are. They are intellectual worms
Yes, sexual harassment of women is a problem
Only if done by ugly men

The asianceller was annoying.

The title should have been "Incels vs Feminists". All 3 guys are incel.

Haven't seen it yet but I guess they actually included a link to my channel because I'm getting bombarded with low IQ comments.

I didn't know you were on this forum. You came across really well (albeit poorly dressed so you were being prejudged).

Didn't know you were an MRA. Though they probably handpicked you because you kinda are the perfect strawman for normalfags to completely dismiss MRAs.
lol @ the comments, fucking SJW's.
View attachment 173776
this bitch is either lying or have ridiculous standards.any chick can get laid.

Last edited:
Thank yahweh for (((brendio)))

JFL at that entitled ebony cunt.
She almost started crying that some guy asked for her number!!

Female privilidge strikes again
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg