Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mental "cels" are personality cels

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Everytime you claim someone is a mental cel then you're just proving cucktears right. Almost half this forum claims to be mental "cels". does that mean cucktears is right?

Mentalcel is in 90%+ cases just a cope.

lol@people who think it's all looks or all personality. It's both. You NEED BOTH to even be considered in 2018.

imbored21 said:
lol@people who think it's all looks or all personality. It's both. You NEED BOTH to even be considered in 2018.

You need reasonable non autistic screaming tier of personality.
And most ppl have it.

Yes we are personalitycels, now what.

The thing is being mental is even harder to fix than an ugly face

St.Tropez said:
You need reasonable non autistic screaming tier of personality.
And most ppl have it.

i dont

Truth. I can’t believe I’m saying this but cucktears are right about mentalcels. It’s over for truecels though. 

Inb4 we get attacked by triggered mentalcels

Way too many "mentalcels" on this forum tbh, if you aren't at least moderately ugly I don't know why you're here.

imbored21 said:
YEAH BRO LOOK AT THIS GUYS PERSONALITY!!! must have watched a lot of feild reports
R80tDCA.jpg

imbored21 said:
YEAH BRO LOOK AT THIS GUYS PERSONALITY!!! must have watched a lot of feild reports
R80tDCA.jpg

my guinness world record inhibition and asperger's do cause me to be a personalitycel, yes.

jackbud said:
Way too many "mentalcels" on this forum tbh, if you aren't at least moderately ugly I don't know why you're here.
DUDE. YOU ARE NOT UGLY. You look completely normal. you're bald head is your only bad quality. wear a fucking wig

kvn said:
Yes we are personalitycels, now what.
The thing is being mental is even harder to fix than an ugly face
The stupid comment in history. And people call this an "incel" forum. so you basically agree with cucktears? then go there faggot

TheVman said:
DUDE. YOU ARE NOT UGLY. You look completely normal. you're bald head is your only bad quality. wear a fucking wig

14% on Photofeeler. Dozens of girls laughing at me and calling me ugly when I was in middle/high school. No respect from anyone. Dirty looks on the street. 3/10 rating from Twisted. I am ugly.

smfh bunch of average guys thinking their ugly cuz of fucking photofeeler

TheVman said:

The stupid comment in history. And people call this an "incel" forum. so you basically agree with cucktears? then go there faggot

I dont agree with them that you can just change your personality.

kvn said:
TheVman said:

I dont agree with them that you can just change your personality.

Yes you fucking can. Just go up to a woman and pretend you're something you saw on tv. you easily can. personality cels need to get the fuck uot

TheVman said:
smfh bunch of average guys thinking their ugly cuz of fucking photofeeler

Photofeeler was the least important part of that post

Mental illness and personality are two entirely different things.

high inhibition and assburgers does it for me. Personality is bullshit and has nothing to do with inceldom

TheVman said:
R80tDCA.jpg

R80tDCA.jpg

You can find ugly guys with girls and say the same thing. And tinder is a sex app so of course it's 100% looksbased.

Popbob said:
high inhibition and assburgers does it for me. Personality is bullshit and has nothing to do with inceldom
high inhibation is personality. fuck off

imbored21 said:
You can find ugly guys with girls and say the same thing. And tinder is a sex app so of course it's 100% looksbased.
That's the most normie cuck thing to say ever. the same exact thing would happen with that guy irl. An ugly guy with a girl is just rich or betabux.

why is this forum so bluepilled!

you might be my least favorite poster and i really hope you do end it all (unironically)

heroinfather said:
you might be my least favorite poster and i really hope you do end it all (unironically)
boohoo are you being called out on being celibate by your own choice? do you wanna self loathe and pretend its not your choice? cry baby

TheVman said:

>calls us bluepilled
>believes in the personality meme

kek.

fukmylyf said:
TheVman said:
>calls us bluepilled
>believes in the personality meme
kek.
Im clearly calling out metnal cels for being fake cels cuz that would mean they believe in personality.

Sub 5 nothing helps i know this

TheVman said:
boohoo are you being called out on being celibate by your own choice? do you wanna self loathe and pretend its not your choice? cry baby

tfw people get banned for "bragging" and people who target big groups of people saying their illness doesm't mean shit..@blickpall seriously any mod will do put this scum to the banned rank he is literally saying mental illness and autism doesn't matter.

heroinfather said:
tfw people get banned for "bragging" and people who target big groups of people saying their illness doesm't mean shit..@ blickpall seriously any mod will do put this scum to the banned rank he is literally saying mental illness and autism doesn't matter.
I'm saying high inhib and being too afraid to approach girls is your own fault. I really doubt any of you have autism except 1 or 2. Also just LOL at calling the mods on someone who's calling out fakecels

TheVman said:
I'm saying high inhib and being too afraid to approach girls is your own fault. I really doubt any of you have autism except 1 or 2. Also just LOL at calling the mods on someone who's calling out fakecels

when i see someone say that high inhibition is BS, when i have literally been diagnosed with autism, that makes me so fucking mad. also, most people that say they have autism probably do. Seriously disrespectful to say this. Yet you will keep on doing this for some reason as you hate people who are even 1 psl point higher than you

heroinfather said:
when i see someone say that high inhibition is BS, when i have literally been diagnosed with autism, that makes em so fucking mad. also; most people that say they have autism probably do. Seriously disrespectful to say this. Yet you will keep on doing this for some reason as you have people who are even 1 psl point higher than you (which 1 point isn't alot)
sure bro. I'm done with this. let the mental "cel" era arise!

god bless

heroinfather said:
tfw people get banned for "bragging" and people who target big groups of people saying their illness doesm't mean shit..@blickpall seriously any mod will do put this scum to the banned rank he is literally saying mental illness and autism doesn't matter.

We're looking into it, collaboratively (just pointing this out so that TheVMan doesn't throw another tantrum about him being unfairly targeted or something).

blickpall said:
We're looking into it, collaboratively (just pointing this out so that TheVMan doesn't throw another tantrum about him being unfairly targeted or something).
Again, i never said anything about autism. But claiming to be a mentalcel is basically regurgitating what cuckters say about us that its "just our personality bro"

I can't believe mods will ban me for saying this ^

lol

#banthevman dudes toxic he tried and thinked he doxxed me @blickpall

Tellem--T said:
#banthevman dudes toxic he tried and thinked he doxxed me @ blickpall
Of course the tyrone with his own profile pics who constantly says "girls im the guy in the avi pm me ;)" is calling me out

TheVman said:
Again, i never said anything about autism. But claiming to be a mentalcel is basically regurgitating what cuckters say about us that its "just our personality bro"

lol

The fact that you think that "mentalcel" is a binary term that encompasses only autism or personality just proves that you, as usual, have no idea what you're talking about but manage to be negative and accusatory about it, all while playing the martyr card.

We don't really ban people for stupidity, but toxic stupidity is pushing it. That's just my take on it.

blickpall said:
TheVman said:

lol

The fact that you think that "mentalcel" is a binary term that encompasses only autism or personality just proves that you, as usual, have no idea what you're talking about but manage to be negative and accusatory about it, all while playing the martyr card.
We don't really ban people for stupidity, but toxic stupidity is pushing it. That's just my take on it.

I said ill stop. this forum really is the only place i have.

TheVman said:

Stop trying to cheapen the suffering of mentalcels. You sound like a normie saying "get over it brO" all the time

TheVman said:

Yea? What'd you do before January 2018, then? I'm going to guess that you were still breathing, eating, shitting and posting somewhere else.

blickpall said:
TheVman said:
Yea? What'd you do before January 2018, then? I'm going to guess that you were still breathing, eating, shitting and posting somewhere else.
Yes i was posting on r/incels then r/braincels before it got a female mod. Why are you so hostile against me when Im clearly raising a white flag?

it can be about personality AND also looks.

Fact is personality is irrelevant 3 and below and 8+. For those guys in the middle though personality matters and the sad fact is people here use the blackpill as a cope for their shit personality. Why bother changing or working at it when you're so hideously ugly it doesn't matter what you do (despite being a solid 6 )? Most of the guys here are mental cels or have shit personalities. There are a few actually ugly guys, but a large majority (myself included ) are incel because of mental issues. That's just how it is, there aren't that many sub 4 people (let alone lower than that and truly sub human looking )

I'm willing to bet the poster isn't worse than a 4 himself.

Also mental illness and personality aren't the same thing by the way.

WarmIncelation said:

Fact is personality is irrelevant 3 and below and 8+. For those guys in the middle though personality matters and the sad fact is people here use the blackpill as a cope for their shit personality. Why bother changing or working at it when you're so hideously ugly it doesn't matter what you do (despite being a solid 6 )? Most of the guys here are mental cels or have shit personalities. There are a few actually ugly guys, but a large majority (myself included ) are incel because of mental issues. That's just how it is, there aren't that many sub 4 people (let alone lower than that and truly sub human looking )

no, it can’t. your looks ARE your personality. the halo effect is a scientifically recognized phenomenon that is deeply ingrained in every human being. here’s some genuine advice: if you believe in the personality theory so much, try PUA/TRP/therapy/whatever and see if you’re right or wrong.

Jesus Christ, look at the state of the community nowadays. personality theory supporters? really? do these people think females have a magical personality detector? ugh. next thing we know, people will be talking about going to the therapist as a legitimate solution. just wait and see.

If you're being rejected for your personality that means that you are getting dates. If you're getting dates then you're not an incel.

knajjd said:
Jesus Christ, look at the state of the community nowadays. personality theory supporters? really? ugh. next thing we know, people will be talking about going to the therapist as a legitimate solution. just wait and see.

It's already happening. People are defending and advertising therapy as if it's magic that will fix everything, right along side "just lift bro".

It's fucking insane how deluded these people here are, they thinking talking to some fucker will somehow fix everything. JFL.

Just lol at thinking being NT doesnt matter for sub8 males

knajjd said:
WarmIncelation said:
no, it can’t. your looks ARE your personality. the halo effect is a scientifically recognized phenomenon that is deeply ingrained in every human being. here’s some genuine advice: if you believe in the personality theory so much, try PUA/TRP/therapy/whatever and see if you’re right or wrong.
Jesus Christ, look at the state of the community nowadays. personality theory supporters? really? do these people think females have a magical personality detector? ugh. next thing we know, people will be talking about going to the therapist as a legitimate solution. just wait and see.
THANK YOUUUU

Oh look, it’s this thread again...

knajjd said:

Looks and personality are two very different things. The halo effect is definitely a thing, I'm not denying that. As for "personality theory " im not sure what the hell you mean. What is personality theory exactly? I'm not denying that looks aren't supreme. But i am saying that other things matter when you fall in the middle. Chad or bust is lookism bs and it's lazy as fuck.

VLÖ said:
It's already happening. People are defending and advertising therapy as if it's magic that will fix everything, right along side "just lift bro".

It's fucking insane how deluded these people here are, they thinking talking to some fucker will somehow fix everything. JFL.

Therapy can be helpful for people with legit mental illness.

WarmIncelation said:
Looks and personality are two very different things. The halo effect is definitely a thing, I'm not denying that. As for "personality theory " im not sure what the hell you mean. What is personality theory exactly? I'm not denying that looks aren't supreme. Burn i am saying that other things matter when you fall in the middle. Chad or bust is lookism bs and it's lazy as fuck.

If it involves medication, yes. 

I highly doubt just talking to some roastie or normie will somehow erase your anxiety, make you motivated, allow you to have a convo with everyone, be skilled at everything and grow another 5 extra inches to boot.

JFL if you think some schizoprhenic is going to become totally NT with just talking and "well just work on yourself bro", go right ahead sink your time (and possibly money) into what is essentially a worthless conversation.

VLÖ said:
If it involves medication, yes. 

I highly doubt just talking to some roastie or normie will somehow erase your anxiety, make you motivated, allow you to have a convo with everyone, be skilled at everything and grow another 5 extra inches to boot.

JFL if you think some schizoprhenic is going to become totally NT with just talking and "well just work on yourself bro", go right ahead sink your time (and possibly money) into what is essentially a worthless conversation.

None of that is what therapy is about. Why do you Shit on therapy when you don't even know what therapy is dude. It doesn't magically do anything either. But it doesn't help, especially with anxiety. But I really doesn't make It disappear

WarmIncelation said:
Looks and personality are two very different things. The halo effect is definitely a thing, I'm not denying that. As for "personality theory " im not sure what the hell you mean. What is personality theory exactly? I'm not denying that looks aren't supreme. But i am saying that other things matter when you fall in the middle. Chad or bust is lookism bs and it's lazy as fuck.

the belief that personality matters for sexual attraction when it doesn’t. sexual attraction is purely physical and boils down to “this person’s genetics are good and i must mate with him”. a female being attracted to someone’s personality makes absolutely ZERO sense from an evolutionary viewpoint. the very most a nice and outgoing personality will help you to achieve will be male friends.