Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Mental health is a scam. Water = wet. Depression = uglyness.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
All mental health issues are related to looks or how you got treated because of looks.

People with bad personalitys do well if they are good looking.

Ugly people do shit no matter what.

The true therapist are cosmetic surgeons. This is the only therapy which works against male-uglyness-disorder.

To sum it up:
Depression = being ugly
Paranoid/brainfog/headvoices = being alone for to long (mostly because of your looks)
Ptsd = mostly caused due to bullying (mostly caused by uglynes)

The only real mental disorder is autism and other forms of mental retardation like severe low iq and brain tumors and shit like that.

And the biggest joke is therapist will just say
"your fine and normal here are your pills and now back to work,... and about the financial part cash or with card?"

Seen this many times complete broken people go to therapie to get better and get scammed over and pumped full of drugs. The real blackpill is your therapist dont gives a shit about your well being NO ONE IN THE WORLD CARES ABOUT ULGY PEOPLES PROBLEMS.

Just look at homeless people all men all ugly and no one gives a shit and if one homeless guy looks good he is the "i will change and heal him" fuckbuddy of some cunt asap.

Tldr: mental health = scam to get money from uglycells.

MUH CHEMICAL IMBALANCE

just lol @ people who believe in mental illnesses that havent even been scientifically established yet. it honestly makes me fucking sick when i hear normies talk about how they have ((depression))

Today's society is overly fixated on mental illness, everyone has depression now. jfl

If you are attractive and fucked in the head — it is quirk.

Today's society is overly fixated on mental illness, everyone has depression now. jfl
Check out my new depression bro. The latest anxiety product. Rare edition.

I’m quite confident my depression and anxiety would disappear if I had a loving relationship with a qt gf.

I want to stab any foid to death who claims to have depression

Generally speaking, yes. Most cases of mental illness are caused by circumstances and environment, ie being a sub-8 male in modern feminist society.

I want to stab any foid to death who claims to have depression
I want to cut off their clitorises, blend them into a smoothie, and make the least attractive one drink the entire thing

I want to cut off their clitorises, blend them into a smoothie, and make the least attractive one drink the entire thing

I’d mix battery acid and methylated spirits in just for good measure

stress form uglynes and poornes

its over

sure, it's mostly low-tier men that need to fix themselves and get told to: stop believing their lying eyes, forget what they know, create artificial feedback loops of positive thinking, literally ERASE their memory with brain magnets and shock therapy, etc...

everyone else can just go on believing what they want, they are mostly mentally healthy so long as they get attention, intercourse, what they believe isn't even that important to their mental health.

But bro, mental illness is an epidemic bro! These brain viruses must be stopped.

As if brains can even be fundamentally defective. It’s the defining, most expensive feature of the apex species on earth. It’s pretty perfect..

Muh anxiety muh depression muh add muh ocd muh bipolar

Normies act like mental illness is some ephemeral extradimensional invisible undetectable virus that exists in a vacuum that people somehow magically contract out Of nowhere.. it’s so easy to blame shit on broken ”software”.. oh your constant IV drip of dopamine was slightly interrupted? Your dose dropped from 10,000IU to 9,999IU? You weren’t completely 100% zenned out 100% of the time? You did this weird uncomfortable thing called thinking? Call the shrink! Your brain is broken!...

It’s akin to blaming shit u can’t explain on magic.. I.e. religion.. ”idk lol so magic”

This sums up mental health:

481C36E1 0D47 4D7B A74B E79B0AD05400
(Free Uncle Ted ✊)

What in reality is genetic, normies pretend is environment
And what in reality is environment/external, normies pretend is genetic/internal.

Last edited:
MUH CHEMICAL IMBALANCE

just lol @ people who believe in mental illnesses that havent even been scientifically established yet. it honestly makes me fucking sick when i hear normies talk about how they have ((depression))
I’m quite confident my depression and anxiety would disappear if I had a loving relationship with a qt gf.
People don't know what real pain is. Society is full ungrateful snowflake cucks just reaching for a reason to be upset even though the world satisfies all of their needs and kisses their ass regularly compared to us.

Last edited:
And social anxiety/phobia/avoidant personality disorder is from being bullied, ignored, ghosted and rejected by peers for YEARS. Ofc only if you are male, foid will fake it up to get more money/attention form cucks.
Also jewpills (ssri and antipsychotic) are nothing more than placebo which has more negative effects than most illegal drugs you can take.

Akathisia 31 patients of SSRI poison
Ssri agression
In 1991 Bill Cooper predicted the rise of the MK Ultra SSRI withdrawal hoax shooting designed
Antidepressant ssri causes
Ssri withdrawal
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction PSSD
The Pfizer Circle of Hell  An endless wheel of symptoms and solutions ssri depression impotenc

Twenty-two years after the US marketing of Prozac, which changed the marketing, prescribing and widespread consumption of psychoactive drugs–a meta-analysis of six large studies published in the Journal of the Medical Association (JAMA) confirms that industry’s blockbuster drugs, SSRI antidepressants were unable to outperform placebos for moderate symptoms of depression. Just like the older, much cheaper tricyclic antidepressants, SSRIs show a clinical value only for severely depressed–i.e., clinically dysfunctional– patients.
In other words, antidepressants are worthless for most of the people for whom they are prescribed.

Last edited:
And social anxiety/phobia/avoidant personality disorder is from being bullied, ignored, ghosted and rejected by peers for YEARS. Ofc only if you are male, foid will fake it up to get more money/attention form cucks.
Also jewpills (ssri and antipsychotic) are nothing more than placebo which has more negative effects than most illegal drugs you can take.

View attachment 133765View attachment 133766View attachment 133767View attachment 133768View attachment 133769View attachment 133770View attachment 133771

Brutal ssripill dont take those shit ever everyone who takes this poison should stop imediatly.
But you have no power if your parents are forcing you to take that shit.

Mental health was a hoax since it has be invented. Im glad the lobotomie is banned today otherwise i would be braindead.

Last edited:
Of course, people want to blame you for your problems not society. People would rather ‘fix’ you instead of changing the real problems. Mental illness has always been a social construct.. then only real ones are Schizophrenia, Psychosis, Autism, Psychopathy, Sociopathy, ADHD, Narcissism etc. mental illnesses like Depression, Social Anxiety, PTSD, BPD are just natural byproducts from your experiences that EVERYONE would also have had they lived life in your shoes

Check 12:53 for a min or so. Studies agree with you.

Brutal ssripill dont take those shit ever everyone who takes this poison should stop imediatly.

Mental health was a hoax since it has be invented. Im glad the lobotomie is banned today otherwise i would be braindead.
I take SSRIs because I’ve been forced by my family.. I stopped taking them for 2 days and immediately felt overly stressed and had insomnia. I believe they actually do work to a certain extent, my doctor told me that immediately stopping your intake can create huge problems in the future. Because it makes your brain artificially produce more seratonin and it blocks off certain receptors

Of course, people want to blame you for your problems not society. People would rather ‘fix’ you instead of changing the real problems. Mental illness has always been a social construct.. then only real ones are Schizophrenia, Psychosis, Autism, Psychopathy, Sociopathy, ADHD, Narcissism etc. mental illnesses like Depression, Social Anxiety, PTSD, BPD are just natural byproducts from your experiences that EVERYONE would also have had they lived life in your shoes
Im not so sure about psychosis and adhd i think thats the same bs as depression. I mean today you see every fucking child getting drugged for "adhd" and also the psychopathy occours far more likely in havily mistreated children.

But yes there are real ones (which nearly no one has) and fake shit they made up to sell you drugs and make you beleve its your fault.

People don't know what real pain is. Society is full ungrateful snowflake cucks just reaching for a reason to be upset even though the world satisfies all of their needs and kisses their ass regularly compared to us.
well said frenn

I take SSRIs because I’ve been forced by my family.. I stopped taking them for 2 days and immediately felt overly stressed and had insomnia. I believe they actually do work to a certain extent, my doctor told me that immediately stopping your intake can create huge problems in the future. Because it makes your brain artificially produce more seratonin and it blocks off certain receptors
I would stop this shit as i turn 18.

Check 12:53 for a min or so. Studies agree with you.

Also this. If those "therapists" would do their job right they would blackpill the fuck out of every patient

I would stop this shit as i turn 18.

Also this. If those "therapists" would do their job right they would blackpill the fuck out of every patient
Most therapists are there for the money, prescribing anti pyschotics or just milking their patients for months or years unfortunately. The greedy often tend to outnumber the ones with good intentions.

Last edited:

only magic mushrooms did something for my depression (it lifted my severe depression for about a month and mid severity of depression for 6 months) so i'd recommend that more than anything
Most therapists are there for the money, prescribing anti pyschotics or just milking their patients for months or years unfortunately. The greedy often tend to outnumber the ones with good intentions.
True even one psychologist/therapist did talk about that how they forced him to send people to mental hospital to earn more money and to say to people that they should visit psychiatrist to get drugs so companies would get more $$$.

I’m being forced to take prozac

Its over

You're lucky if merely existing as an ugly male still not gave you any mental illness

Most stories I hear pretty much paint therapy as useless. Only people I've heard say anything good about it are people with OCD or shit like that. I think the actual recorded effectiveness rate of therapy is close to 50%, pretty much a coinflip so I imagine it probably wasn't actually the therapy that did anything.

America seems to be the worst for pushing the therapy meme, it's always Americans telling people to go to therapy for every little minor issue in their lives, probably because it's all for profit in the US.

I don't know anything about this shit, but seeing as how lonely men are in the USA, I bet most of it's effectiveness is just having someone pretend to be your friend.

Thank you op those are my thoughts exactly.

Mount Everest IQ. Everyone can have shitty lives and experiences but being an ugly man is a whole other level. Only being disabled is worse, but at least disabled people get tons of sympathy.