Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mental illness doesn't mean shit

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Mental illnesses can even be a halo given that you're at least attractive, if it makes the chad more abusive and less vulnerable then it can actually boost his SMV. If it makes him extremely dependant and vulnerable, then people will be happy to take care of him, regardless of whatever bullshit and irredeemable he is.

Mental illness is another excuse to reject ugly males, just like how personality and social skills are used as an excuse. If people actually cared about mental illness, then they'd tell insane chad to fuck off instead of enabling him and attempting to fix him jfl.

Mental illness isn't stopping you from ascending, you're just ugly.

Last edited:
6+ /10 "mentalcels" are just fakecels

it's literally caused by being ostracized during developmental years due to ugly face, short stature etc...

for the most part I mean

It's easier to have mental illnesses if you are an unattractive male, being ostracized by society and rejected by foids can have dire consequences on your state of mind.

reminder that people will reject you for your entire life

you will not be able to develop a healthy brain

if you complain about this they're just going to say to work on it, and that's your fault, but it's not, it's literally their fault

I thought being non-chad mental was a death sentence, until I saw my 4/10 skinnyfat but 6'7'' literally autist schizo friend start slaying. Might post a thread about it.

I thought being non-chad mental was a death sentence, until I saw my 4/10 skinnyfat but 6'7'' literally autist schizo friend start slaying. Might post a thread about it.
Ragefuel

It's easier to have mental illnesses if you are an unattractive male, being ostracized by society and rejected by foids can have dire consequences on your state of mind.
Tbh

Not if it's super bad. The autists at my school for example are fucking insane. They shriek like banshees constantly and will grope/assault anyone in their path. Going to the sped class hallway is a horrific experience for anyone really. One time a guy grabbed my ass while I was pissing at a urinal and it scared the literal piss out of me. Unless you are like giga chad no one who acts like that is pulling imo