Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mentalcel

chad that thinks hes incel

Someone who is normie or even chad looking but identifies as an incel because of mental issues that stop him from being in a relationship. Think Elliot Rodger.

Someone who is unable to form a sexual relationship because of mental conditions such as autism, depression, bipolar, ADHD, etc.

Some on here dismiss mentalcels as a myth, I don’t know why. Mentalcels are very real.

A male who is involuntary celibate mainly due to mental diseases such as autism or bipolar

poser that wants to be part of the community but has nothing wrong with them

Mentalcel is basically a defective brain. The brain is a very complex organ and many things can go wrong during genetic recombination.

It seems that some here don't know that being handsome is not a prerequisite for mentalceldom. Don't worry, you can be both ugly and fucked in the head.

Think Elliot Rodger.
Elliott rogers feature

he didn't look great

Elliot Rodger was a low normie. He could have fucked a girl but wasn’t getting approached like upper normies and Chads do

someone who can barely function as a human being i.e. 99% of incels

Someone who is unable to form a sexual relationship because of mental conditions such as autism, depression, bipolar, ADHD, etc.

Some on here dismiss mentalcels as a myth, I don’t know why. Mentalcels are very real.
Post of 2019.

As other users have stated, ER is a perfect example. He could’ve accomplished great things and had everything in the world