Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Mentalcels don't know the pain of waking up feeling "OK", seeing yourself in the mirror and being hit like lightning by depression and hopelessness

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Read the BOLD if you have ADHD:

Mentalcels don't know:

- the pain of looking in the mirror and having depression hit you because you have face that you don't identify with, that misrepresents your personality, that is responsible for your low self-esteem, that is the WORST first impression you could ever make, etc.

- what it's like to get IODs from women from simply being ugly, alive and near. We can't even walk the streets without being blackpilled on our looks.

- the hardship of saving up for surgeries that end up being too conservative; not being to afford surgeries; the needed surgeries not existing.

- what it's like for all the advice incels get not to address THEIR problem: e.g. the advice is: "learn to approach women; be confident; put yourself out there; try Tinder; don't say X on the date or come across too needy" - which will help mentalcels because their problem is approaching, talking to women, running out of things to say, etc. Whereas for us uglycels, we don't get to put any advice into practice cuz we're rejected on sight. Women don't give us a chance to fuck up cuz it's over before we start. We don't run out of things to say to our Tinder matches cuz we don't get any. We HAVE put ourselves out there and got rejected. Our approach isn't wrong, it's THAT we approach that is wrong in women's eyes. Improving our personality/confidence/anxiety isn't the issue and all of the advice given seems to centre around doing that.

- how annoying it is when this happens:
1. IncelTears says: "you incels can't get a gf because of your personality".
2. You try to tell them that it's your looks that gets you rejected. You even have female friends/acquaintences.
3. They ban you or ignore you cuz their minds are already made up.
4. Some mentalcel says: "I've never approached a woman", which gets quoted on IT.
5. IT gets its confirmation bias: "Incels have personality problems".
6. You RAGE cuz this doesn't describe you.

- what it's like to read guy say: "Girls approach me but I ran away in panic/but I don't want to date them because I'm religious/but I'm too insecure...".

- what it's like to read: "I could get a gf if I approached but I refuse/I'm scared in case I have to suffer one rejection in my whole life"

- what it's like to know that most of the mentalcels here one day will end up in a relationship, post on IT about being an "ex-incel", and will leave the incel thing behind while the real incels face dying alone and being eaten by their cats.

- what it's like to have to live life ugly: a lot of mentalcels here just rot in the basement all day and don't have to put any effort into life. We uglycels still have to go to work, pay bills, interact with coworkers, travel - basically upkeep a normie life but with no reward. For example, my "reward" for wagecucking is living in a house. If I lived like a mentalcel, playing vidya all day, I'd be kicked out of my house by the mortgage company. I don't have the luxury of being a mentalcel who gets to laze around all day.

- what it's like to be living proof that looks matter to women: it's funny how the mentalcels love to talk about women being attracted to Chads and shit when looks aren't their problem. We uglycels are the SUFFERERS of the LOOKS BLACKPILL. You mentalcels are proof that personality CAN matter. You prove IT and normies RIGHT.

"Mentalcels" are just larpers

I wake up in the morning hyped up just to look at the mirror :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Real mentalcels have their own problems, and I mean those with a diagnosed mental illness, not the "I'd get girls but too shy to approach teehee" kind.

Regular incels don't know the terror of:

-Not being able to look into mirrors for fear of hallucinations
-Not being able to look out windows at night
-Constantly seeing horrific things that can't be described
-Intense paranoia
-Constant nightmares
-The inability to connect with normal people or work a job because like is nothing but never ending terror
-Being forced onto medication that's essentially a mental lobotomy that introduces heavy mindfog
-Years of psychotic episodes before your parents realize autism doesn't cause schizophrenic symptoms and actually decide to medicate you
-See above that

Regular incels don't know the terror of:

-Not being able to look into mirrors for fear of hallucinations
-Not being able to look out windows at night
-Constantly seeing horrific things that can't be described
-Intense paranoia
-Constant nightmares
-The inability to connect with normal people or work a job because like is nothing but never ending terror
-Being forced onto medication that's essentially a mental lobotomy that introduces heavy mindfog
-Years of psychotic episodes before your parents realize autism doesn't cause schizophrenic symptoms and actually decide to medicate you
-See above that
And what the fuck that has to do with being an incel? We are not in the 80's, you dont need to approach women anymore, if you are good looking you can just use tinder and enjoy all the pussy

And what the fuck that has to do with being an incel? We are not in the 80's, you dont need to approach women anymore, if you are good looking you can just use tinder and enjoy all the pussy
Anti-psychotics kill your dick

Which requires you to leave your room, which you're too afraid to do because you believe something is coming for you. And if you actually get when a woman she's going to realize you refuse to look in her in the eyes and act awkwardly. Then you're constantly jumping at every little thing. Add an autism symptoms and nobody is going to want to be around you.

Which requires you to leave your room, which you're too afraid to do because you believe something is coming for you. And if you actually get when a woman she's going to realize you refuse to look in her in the eyes and act awkwardly. Then you're constantly jumping at every little thing. Add an autism symptoms and nobody is going to want to be around you.
Translation: a bunch of volcels

Imagine experiencing the same feelings you get from being rejected by a woman, except with every human interaction, whether it's women, men, children, or old people. Social anxiety in a nutshell.

Now imagine being ugly on top of that.

Imagine experiencing the same feelings you get from being rejected by a woman, except with every human interaction, whether it's women, men, children, or old people. Social anxiety in a nutshell.

Your problem isn't with women then. You're scared of your own shadow.

It's called having a mental disorder.

@FACEandLMS

Have you considered just "boycotting feeeahmayles"....it worked for me!

There are very few, if any, legit "mentalcels". If you're a mentalcel you're probably an uglycel too.

I think they go together for the most part, all though there's also the autism element. For instance, i can't look anyone in the eyes for the life of me. That goes for people i'm perfectly comfortable with, like my parents. Doubt any uglicel who isn't also autistic would have that problem, all though he may however suffer from social anxiety induced by the constant rejections or bullying.

Your problem isn't with women then. You're scared of your own shadow.
>You're scared of your own shadow
>Went my entire life without a single friend, never talked to anyone, never got to socialize because everyone rejected me
>Lmao bro you're just scared

Just be confident bro, you'll make friends in no time.

Funny from someone who had hookups and gfs.
Some people here and there never had a date.
"B-but I'm ugly af".
Maybe your face is not the best but you're 6'3, good job and a bbc.
The truecels don't bother to send a picture online because they'd be the new joke for decades.

Legit schitzophrenics have my sympathy

>looking at the mirror under any circumstances
Weak shit, bruv.

"The pain of looking in the mirror and having depression hit you because you have face that you don't identify with, that misrepresents your personality, that is responsible for your low self-esteem, that is the WORST first impression you could ever make, etc."

TRANSCHAD incoming. Just do transchad game. Honestly, if libtards would be ideologically coherent, they would support this.

Legit schitzophrenics have my sympathy
Why do you sympathize with schizophrenics? They get laid just as much as normies.

Although limited data are available on sexuality in persons with schizophrenia, a few studies have been published in the past decade. For instance, in comparison with representative samples of non-mentally-ill persons in the United States, men with schizophrenia and mood disorders had approximately the same number of lifetime sexual partners. Both non-mentally-ill and seriously mentally ill males reported three to four times as many sexual partners as women. In terms of sexual precocity, there were no differences between the mentally ill and non-mentally-ill cohorts. The average age of first reported sexual intercourse was 16–18 for men and women.
Source

There is no such thing such as mentalcel.

Dude I feel with you. I have literally psychological and moral problems signing up for goverment aid because I know educationally left behind people and physical scum are not protected in the slightest in comparison to mental scum.

But regarding the problems of mentally ill people you fall for the common bias, I have diagnosis of five mental disorders. Depression alone is a chore for most people. But I also suffer from asperger, adhd, social anxiety and probably Borderline. Just look at the symptoms at wikipedia all mental and especially personality disorders are not a joke and have high comorbidity also with physical stuff.

Sometimes I feel we should just split up. I understand it must be triggering for you. It also triggers me when you tell how you basically manage your life besides being not good looking.

Last edited:
Non-incels don't know the pain of waking up never having sex.

Just lol at social anxiety. It's called being ugly.

I feel you. Being average looking is honestly all I have.

Social anxiety in a nutshell.
Cucc

Cope, we suffer more than "truecels" in a lot of ways. Also most people on this site are mentalcels in denial. Look at all the surveys and you'll realize that the vast majority have never tried anything.

brb, asking for NT advice.

What if the mentalcel doesn't like how he looks?

I hate being an uglycel.:feelsree::feelscry:

What's with all this "You're not a real cel if you're this" talk lately. Incel, Involuntary Celibate. If it stops you from having a sexual relationship without your control it counts. Stop discounting the reality of mental illness (Mentalcels). Showing any sign of a mental illness makes you a social reject, you can be ugly and have friends. You can be ugly but still work and live a normal life, people with mental illness cant do that.
Just because Foids fake Mental Illnesses for attention doesnt mean we should see mental illness as something less than what it actually is.

This really is the worst.
I'm always trying to improve some part of me, but it's hard to maintain any motivation when I lose it all the moment I look in the mirror. I can't feel comfortable in this body, in this skin.

Brutal Blackpill. Quality thread.

"Mentalcels" are just larpers
this

I hate the term "mentalcel" it just gives these people a easy excuse. I mean wdf does mentalcel even mean? Like you need to be in a mental hospital or something? even then getting girls should be secondary to getting yourself fixed up mentally.

Damn @FACEandLMS has been having a bad week :feelsrope:

What's with all this "You're not a real cel if you're this" talk lately. Incel, Involuntary Celibate. If it stops you from having a sexual relationship without your control it counts. Stop discounting the reality of mental illness (Mentalcels). Showing any sign of a mental illness makes you a social reject, you can be ugly and have friends. You can be ugly but still work and live a normal life, people with mental illness cant do that.
Just because Foids fake Mental Illnesses for attention doesnt mean we should see mental illness as something less than what it actually is.

I didn't say that mentalcels were all fakecels. I said that normie advice "how to approach women, put yourself out there" are more suited to mentalcels who for the mostpart have never tried, not for us uglycels who have tried and get rejected constantly.

Yeah, I know that pain, I wake up and see the reflection of my face in my phone and suddenly I want to kms.
kek.