Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mentalcels: What have you been diagnosed with?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive with Psychosis & Schizotypal Personality Disorder
What about you?

Paranoid Psychosis

I got niggamind

Haven’t seen anyone for this

Anxiety, ocd, deperession, autism.

Schizophrenia. And mentalcels dont exist. A schizoid child raping psychopath could easily get laid if he was 8/10 or above.

Such is female nature

I've been diagnosed with Major Depressive with Psychosis & Schizotypal Personality Disorder
What about you?
I can’t be diagnosed if I don’t go to doctors due to burgerland :feelsthink:

schizoid personality disorder, panic disorder with agoraphobia, generalized anxiety disorder, major depressive disorder, unspecified psychotic disorder.

Asperger's, probably got bipolar, paranoia & definitely depression/ anxiety, I don't bother with doctors, what're they gonna do?

Asperger's, probably got bipolar, paranoia & definitely depression/ anxiety, I don't bother with doctors, what're they gonna do?
give you some fuckoff pills and take your cheque

Negative thoughts

Nothing,because I see no point in visiting the doctors to get diagnosis and be put on stupid jewpills

Im not incel because im non-NT
im non-NT because im incel

I’ve been diagnosed with being ugly and short.

Diagnosed with ugliness and manletism.

The only things that I was diagnosed with was Asperger's syndrome when I was 9, and before that PDD-NOS when I was a toddler since I was speech delayed and kinda hyper/rebellious when I was very young.

Now, I wasn't formally diagnosed with this, but I am certain that I have some form of OCD, social anxiety, panic disorder and clinical depression/bipolar disorder.

I am not taking medications nor was I prescribed any except sleeping pills from ages 9-12.

Severe anxiety and panic disorder

Autism and add