Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mercedes or a foid?

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
If you could choose to have a mercedes amg e63 year 2014-2017 permanently or a loving relationship with a 6.5/10 foid which lasts only 6 months
which one would you choose? i would go for the car 100%

I wouldn't take a girl, if it was just going t last six month.
I don't drive, so no car.
So no to both.

I like my cars like I like girls.

Japanese.

Last edited:
Yeah i failed i should instead ask mercedes or your first real oneitis for 6 month.
i wonder if people would fall for love then

so it's lose or get money

>Not a JDM
jdm is japanese cars? if so i dont know why you compare inferior brands to super german cars
so it's lose or get money
its not lose or get money, its actually a good bet. the reason we suffer is because we lust so much for feeling loved and losing our virginity, when thats done your mental health will probably improve and u will strive after different things.

Last edited:
ill probably end up feeling worse after those 6.5 months than i do now.

BMW

QlYCZaD.jpg

Easy get the car and sell it !!!

Car since you can sell it if you really don't want it. Anyone who says foid is crazy.

tough decision...... sell the car and get a good chunk of money or fuck a hot woman for 6 months. since i dont care about cars really im taking 6 months of fucking.

Honestly most of my desire for a foid is the affection, so knowing that the affection isnt real and that it is limited to 6 months would make the relationship worthless outside of sex and If I olny wanted sex I would find a prostitute, so the car for sure.

Honestly most of my desire for a foid is the affection, so knowing that the affection isnt real and that it is limited to 6 months would make the relationship worthless outside of sex and If I olny wanted sex I would find a prostitute, so the car for sure.
says loving relationship i assume it means she wants to fuck and all that good shit

If you could choose to have a mercedes amg e63 year 2014-2017 permanently or a loving relationship with a 6.5/10 foid which lasts only 6 months
which one would you choose? i would go for the car 100%
Common man only 6 months we gotta be talking years for me to consider that foid over the car

if it's a real gf like we can see in anime who gonna stay with me all my life I pick the gf, otherwise I pick the car and I resell it

Pfffff a 6 month relationship with a 6.5? You're joking right? Sell the car, go to Thailand, and bang a different bitch every few days in a 6 month vacation. JFL

says loving relationship i assume it means she wants to fuck and all that good shit
Well I guess if I didn't know it would end in 6 months qnd the affection she felt was real in the relationship was real at the time then I would be more torn because I dont know if I could get that chance to have an experience like that.

I'd pick the Mercedes then pick up "bitches" like how they do in the movies.

A fucking E63 AMG? Count me in. Fuck women, I'm ugly so I'm gonna get cucked anyways.

Yeah i failed i should instead ask mercedes or your first real oneitis for 6 month.
i wonder if people would fall for love then
My first crush is now a fat junkie probably and all the other crushes are old n fat.

But 6 months of sex with a new sexy girl every day. I would choose that.
How much is the car and wtf is a 6.5 foid mane.