Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Merry Christmas .co!!!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Merry Christmas friends!!! :feelscomfy::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelscomfy::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
iu
iu

Here is my favorite Christmas YTP:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz_W6BOgEXg&ab_channel=mujaahid4life

Also Merry Christmas Chat Gang!!!!
Chat Gang hanging out on Christmas in Chat:
giphy.gif

Weekly Special
The Satanic Temple’s holiday, Sol Invictus, celebrates the pursuit of knowledge and Enlightenment values. The festival was originally celebrated in the first century and honored Sol, the Roman sun god. Invictus is an epithet meaning unconquerable. While TST rejects the supernatural, we appreciate the symbolism of the sun as representing personal liberation and the quest for truth and knowledge.
Umd6oEFi2o6piqtSZ8XuubqFMzw7iZChCl-lTsFd8oeQl8XOpd7V-8-4I3UErZ8v-hgBycW2eIpLBxfU1YZl8-DW3xYdWCRPe6HInGMi4xbs0U4B488AvsoBA8sQ7a27zMGWb_QpjW4hOWAYRXjs0UHbKBzR6VM=s0-d-e1-ft
SOL INVICTUS FINDS ITS MOST MEANINGFUL CONNECTION ON TST IN OUR FIFTH TENET:
Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world.
One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
From Grey Faction’s efforts to expose pseudoscientific practices in the mental-health field that dishonestly promote Satanic Panic hysteria to the Religious Reproductive Rights campaign’s demand that practitioners give accurate medical information about abortions to Satanists that adheres to established science, the promotion of scientifically-reasoned personal choice is the basis of many of TST’s campaigns.
xgiQhqxEaR41EeAI9y_5jMBtD8bcTma60CSTyezQEo0EDRPUW-I9ZoA4Y8FMFsG2Bs39CRATgYcRj2cFvSEi5knyNCfVHfk7P55mMNXOghIA3CL4wl-1zmtpSVlj3brKYL-C9Wf9P0GeedOPSWcpGSmGEFjZSLw=s0-d-e1-ft
Today, we honor the role of knowledge in achieving self-enrichment and recognize the noble ideal of using established scientific facts to inform our beliefs.

Ain't nothing merry about it

Merry Christmas

Merry christmas incel :feelsjuice: