Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Message as many Incels/old users as possible

Yeah, told one guy. He's spreading the message.

I have a few trustworthy people who I may show the forum to.

I brought in some fellow browncels.

Lets go through anti incel places/groups/pages/ on social media just to make sure we can single out people infiltrating if they brag about it online

Just be careful to who you send the link to, make sure it isn't a QueerTears alt account.

Well, there were people on inceltears who ADMITTED that they created fake accounts and posed as incels to gain approval.

Be careful who you send that shit to

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverUnwanted/comments/7bhjv4/incels_roll_call/

a good list

Brown in the Netherlands ? proof there is no god. Aren't foids there pretty racist too ?
Actually, white women are neutral towards me. Ethnic women are often rude for no reason. At least white women have the decency to not be rude for no reason. They only become rude if I give them a reason to.

White women would rather die than risk being called a racist for upsetting a brown person

Brown in the Netherlands ? proof there is no god. Aren't foids there pretty racist too ?
Actually, white women are neutral towards me. Ethnic women are often rude for no reason. At least white women have the decency to not be rude for no reason. They only become rude if I give them a reason to.
White women would rather die than risk being called a racist for upsetting a brown person
You guys literally revived a thread from 2017 lol.

This is basically all we have now. Reddit banned us, /r9k/ is worthless, Twitter is banning us, Facebook the same, YouTube is the only other decent community we have but there isn't much incel content there and if we were to gain a foothold there we'll be banned and censored soon. This needs to be our home but of course if it gets too big we'll be banned. We are powerless. No one is going to help us.

I don't even remember who gave me the link to this website in November 2017.