[Blackpill] Message for all the visiting bluepillers

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-

Reminder that if you're short or ugly, this is what they think of you. They aren't your brothers in arms fighting evil misogynists, you're legitimately human garbage to these people for being unattractive and they want you to know your place and kill yourself. Consider this the next time you're reading their sub and laughing at the incels and realise they could just as easily be laughing at you.

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
JFL I saw that PeakLL guy white knighting in the comment section

Last edited:
BlackpillMafia

BlackpillMafia

Sexual Communist
-
This is important. I made this comment before but I'll make it again. These people are laughing AT you not with you. And white knighting for these women wont make them want to fuck you, theyll just see you as pathetic

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-

Reminder that if you're short or ugly, this is what they think of you. They aren't your brothers in arms fighting evil misogynists, you're legitimately human garbage to these people for being unattractive and they want you to know your place and kill yourself. Consider this the next time you're reading their sub and laughing at the incels and realise they could just as easily be laughing at you.
Only experience will teach them
Based niggas.

Again would they attack other peeps based on physical characteristics they can't control? Like say race or disability etc?
This is important. I made this comment before but I'll make it again. These people are laughing AT you not with you. And white knighting for these women wont make them want to fuck you, theyll just see you as pathetic
R/whiteknighting
R/thathappened

Thanatos

Thanatos

Bringer of Death
-
Only way to take the blackpill is to live it. Then again, a whole host of people are living it and just choose to live in denial

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Legend
-
Inceltears is literally a recruitment service. They are walking blackpills. Imagine you have someone on the fence, but ultimately agrees with you? Now imagine shitting on them in the same breath?

ahaha

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
Nothing funnier than when a soyboy whiteknight cuck gets mistaken for the "enemy" & shit on by his own, he desperately tries to explain he's one of them, why're you doing this to me? I'm with you guys but it falls on deaf ears, they've labeled him as bad, like when an antifa commie get beat by his own group as they're too stupid at times to tell who's with who.

Warmest Black

Warmest Black

Legend
-
Nothing funnier than when a soyboy whiteknight cuck gets mistaken for the "enemy" & shit on by his own, he desperately tries to explain he's one of them, why're you doing this to me? I'm with you guys but it falls on deaf ears, they've labeled him as bad, like when an antifa commie get beat by his own group as they're too stupid at times to tell who's with who.
Case in point

Proceeds to get clowned on in the responses

IAmCertainlyNotWorth

IAmCertainlyNotWorth

Sad Bear
-
Only experience will teach them
I actually started my journey browsing inceltears until one day i saw a post about how height something or other and I recalled a memory that my mom told me that if I wasn't projected to be at least 6 feet tall she would put me on growth hormones and I remember wondering why tf she would do that. It hit me like a truck in that moment and ive been here ever since.

J

Justcopebruh

Ugliest ethnic, rope and visit Gandy and Elliot
-
Fuck bluepilled faggots they need to rope asap

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I actually started my journey browsing inceltears until one day i saw a post about how height something or other and I recalled a memory that my mom told me that if I wasn't projected to be at least 6 feet tall she would put me on growth hormones and I remember wondering why tf she would do that. It hit me like a truck in that moment and ive been here ever since.
So you actually have a decent social life and you're actually treated with decency and respect by those you meet? If so I envy you and I also envy you for having forward thinking parents

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Honestly why hasn't IncelQueers been nuked off of reddit yet, their subreddit breaks many of their rules JFL.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Pointless thread tbh. Cucks will read this and then repost it in IT with their normies emojis saying something like "lol peak inkel autism"

Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
They try so hard to laugh at others to distract people to laugh at them. IT-cucks are probably truecels, not everyone, but the majority are truecels. I know this for sure, because their aggressiveness is not normal, it’s not just simple “cyberbullyng” anymore, they have gone too far.

The only explanation is that IT-cucks are they themselves truecels, they laugh at people, like Nelson in the Simpson serie. Nelson is lowIQ, lowstatus, ugly as fuck, a social outcast, but he find pleasure in bullying others who are only slightly better than him, because he’s just a little hopeless lowIQ bully.

IT-cucks have crossed that line where it’s just innocent “cyberbullyng”, they have done this for too long, it’s like their life revolves around their will to bash other people and that is not normal. They need help, but this time for real, they need true doctors taking care for them.

Last edited:
GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
Lmfao

Jal16

Jal16

A face that can cure nymphomania
-
Stay in his place? The absolute nerve of these faggots sometimes. We all know if the genders were reversed, they wouldn't be saying this shit.