Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Message to every single foid on Planet Earth

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Why the fuck do you love torturing me so much?

Ever since I was born, my life has been a living hell because of you, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!!! BITCH!!!! CUNT!!!!!:feelsree::feelsree:

I will never forget how evil you are. Every time I think about you, my mind is thrown into a violent rage. It's become harder and harder to hide my instability in public. Every time I see one of you, I see the Devil in tight yoga pants (That's kind of insulting to the Devil. Sorry, Lucifer.). I think about all the unspeakable atrocities that you've committed against me and all incels, and I start to seethe.

I don't know why God had to make me attracted to you, you vicious fucking cunt. Barring sex, you are human garbage - with a little bit a whole lot of evil mixed in.

Is this too much to ask, you evil fucking bitch?!:feelsree::feelsree:
  • Stop the humiliations
  • Stop the nasty snickers
  • Stop the harsh rejections
  • Stop the dirty looks
  • Stop the slutty clothes
  • Stop the public kissing with Chads
  • Stop saying stupid things
  • Stop the virtue-signaling
  • Stop the attention-whoring
  • Stop the ostracism
  • STOP THE FUCKING IGNORING!!!!!!
YOU SADISTIC PSYCHO BITCH!!!!! :feelsree:

FUCKING STOP IT!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

I hate you, teenage foids, and I will hate you until I'm dead and gone.

Most foids are nasty.

We need to ban yoga pants tbh.

let your angER fuel you

“iTs yOuR mIsOgYnIsTiC pErSoNaLiTy”

It’s a beautiful day outside.
Birds are singing.
Flowers are blooming.
On days like these, thots like you...

Should be burning in hell.

based post man i feel the exact same

Make hate, not love.

based edgecel

I see evil in them as well. Their very nature is parasitic and misleading. Seeing foids dressed as sluts evokes intense angst, i can feel my blood boiling, because i can sense the promiscuity and hypergamy, as though it's leaking from their pores.

What I hate most about them is that they have most men by the balls. They can manipulate so many men into almost anything with sex so he will usually take her side over yours

Poetry in motion.

If OP was in Canada, he would be charged for "hate speech against Jews and women".
As a Canadian, I can confirm this as our law system is retarded. Personally hate some of the choices they have made in the base couple of years.

IT about to hit the jackpot with this post.

If teen girl will be good-her daddy will stand on way. Overprotective daddies of teen daughters need to be castrated

Even if they stop, it wont help u.

U need to be reborn.

I had to stop reading this. This was extreme ragefuel and I felt like I was about to snap.

51 guests

LOL hi Soyboys

Put me on your shitty forum

As a Canadian, I can confirm this as our law system is retarded. Personally hate some of the choices they have made in the base couple of years.
Ya, Kathleen Wynne and her Liberal cronies made it legal for Stacys teachers and trannys to be nude and showing their genitals to their students on Toronto school property, but if the teacher or tranny feels "sexually harassed" by her sub8 male students, Toronto Police are called in to investigate the students for misogyny crimes.