Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Message to Inceltears regarding consent

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

People don't consent to being born in this world through the sexual actions (often irresponsible ones, to boot) of others.

People don't consent to being ethnic or racemixed (just take a look at how most people here feel about belonging to those ethnicities), which is something progressive leftists like you promote. White birth rates are plummeting for years now while ethnic, black and mixed birth rates go up year by year.

People don't consent to being raised by single mothers, stepfathers, and other disfuncional arrangements. I sure as hell didn't. Another thing people like you promote.

People don't consent to being forced by the government to pay taxes, many of which fund things people strongly disagree with such as benefits to single moms (statistically one of the most benefited demographics by taxation). And before you say something like "oh but men benefit from tax money too!", learn what statistics mean, you dumb fuckers. If I give you 100 bucks and you give me 50 bucks back, in the end I gave you 50 bucks. This is how the men and women situation regarding taxes is; men pay more into the system, women benefit more.

Many entrepreneurs don't consent to being forced by the governments to hire a certain quota of women, paying maternity leave to them, etc.

I could go on.

So the point is, regarding my other thread and the responses it got, don't pretend having your breast touched is something serious, a heinous crime that should result in the man going to jail and having his life destroyed over if you're an immoral promiscuous slut who likes being violently humiliated during sex. You have no morals to pretend being a prude and having your breast touched is fucking nothing compared to all the other consent violation examples I talked about here.

If a male heavyweight pro fighter complained to the police about having been slapped on the face by a woman and wanted her to go to jail over it, everyone would laugh at him. So this is basically the same.

Last edited:
People don't consent to being forced by the government to pay taxes, many of which fund things people strongly disagree with such as benefits to single moms (statistically one of the most benefited demographics by taxation). And before you say something like "oh but men benefit from tax money too!", learn what statistics mean, you dumb fuckers. If I give you 100 bucks and you give me 50 bucks back, in the end I gave you 50 bucks. This is what the men and women situation regarding taxes work; men pay more into the system, women benefit more.

Statistics regarding to this topic has been posted yesterday, if I remeber correctly.

they will not read this bro. but good one.

giga iq thread, shame that cucktears will never touch it

they will not read this bro. but good one.
giga iq thread, shame that cucktears will never touch it

Ps. Op chill. They're making straw man suppositions of our arguments to knock down to feel good about themselves in their crap existence of life.

Secondly their "personality meme" is trying to guilt trip or shame us into being mindless drones to their fads & fetishes. Little more than wanting us to quack speak, double think & have designated 2 minutes of hate at whoever challenges THEIR status quo.

Last edited:
Who are they to talk about statistics?

I am yet to see them screenshot anything from r/blackpillscience.

Furthermore, the only time they've posted any form of data was a self-reported "survey" where < x (x being a small sample size) of women were asked if personality matters more than looks.

Who are they to talk about statistics?

I am yet to see them screenshot anything from r/blackpillscience.

Furthermore, the only time they've posted any form of data was a self-reported "survey" where < x (x being a small sample size) of women were asked if personality matters more than looks.
They won't touch this either.

I've noticed they ignore my threads when this is featured.

Incredibly well thought out man.

Good job. This wont be read by them though

Baswd gamedevcel, legit schizo tbh.
His story is over, im now waiting for other larpers.
what do you mean? I thought the misunderstanding was cleared up

Wait, what?
Can you tell me the whole story please?
he hacked reddit's database and pulled up the login details of some 3 days old account to steal it, the owner of which then accused him of virtual rape

he hacked reddit's database and pulled up the login details of some 3 days old account to steal it, the owner of which then accused him of virtual rape
Well, i cannot tell if this is satire.

when it comes to hiring quotas do they actually check how much foids you have? i planned to just not hire any when i started up my business

People don't consent to being ethnic or racemixed (just take a look at how most people here feel about belonging to those ethnicities), which is something progressive leftists like you promote. White birth rates are plummeting for years now while ethnic, black and mixed birth rates go up year by year.
Just be ethnic confirmed, AGAIN

cucktears BTFO
Good job OP

One would imagine that this is not even common knowledge, but easily determinable by everyone by simplly thinking about it for a minute. But anyways, biology is being trumped by ideology.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back