Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Message to new souls aka Greycels

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
It is not that we hate you it is that most greycels tend to talk like cucks and tend to be low iq.
I also believe that more than half the of the greycels tend to be infiltrators larping as foids cucks simps and maybe even chads.
So it is not really about ranks, it is about you being based or being a cuck.

It is not that we hate you it is that most greycels tend to talk like cucks and tend to be low iq.
I also believe that more than half the of the greycels tend to be infiltrators larping as foids cucks simps and maybe even chads.
So it is not really about ranks, it is about you being based or being a cuck.
This is chads.co your the one larping being an incel.

Correct. I have nothing against based greycels, who make high IQ posts. Its the larpers and the retards that i have issues with (they are in the majority unfortunately)

Correct. I have nothing against based greycels, who make high IQ posts. Its the larpers and the retards that i have issues with (they are in the majority unfortunately)

when I joined and was a graycel people rarely gave me shit for it, whenever people go "Okay, GrAYcel" it probably means you made a low-quality, low-effort water is wet post that really doesn't have to exist.

when I joined and was a graycel people rarely gave me shit for it, whenever people go "Okay, GrAYcel" it probably means you made a low-quality, low-effort water is wet post that really doesn't have to exist.
You're still a greycel postingmaxxing faggot.

Exactly. I was a greycel too, but lot of cels here realized my high IQ and immediately made me their leader.

or it's a tl;dr

immediately made me their leader.
chappelle show lol GIF

Nah seriously dick jokes are a bitch trait, it's like making fun of a manlet.

Just because I'm an incel doesn't suddenly make it a desirable trait to me. I don't hate incels, I like fellowcels, but I don't like inceldom. But fair enough, it wasn't the best thing do in hindsight. Sorry, bro.

They’ll either be culled or learn with time