Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Message to white women

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Stop having sex with dogs you fucking vermin.

High IQ thread tbh

must-read content

And also stop virtue signaling. No one cares that you support blm(more like tyrones lives matter)

This is why bestiality used to be criminalized tbh. Whores would sleep with our pets and farm animals and would with hold it from us.

based
Dogs must be protected from wh*te whores
Stop raping dogs ffs!

Wait do you know if they actually fuck the dogs or is this just a running joke that I'm just completely not getting? Someone please level with me

Wait do you know if they actually fuck the dogs or is this just a running joke that I'm just completely not getting? Someone please level with me

They fuck dogs. Not a joke.

I read this as "massage to white women" and I thought "ah no, the pajeets will have their hands all over this."

Someone tell him...

You're going to need a hazmat suit, a bag of stress balls, and you need to be at least 200 meters away from any living thing before you click on this.

https://www.freespeechtube.org/v/10BV

The video I put up previously was pure cancer (I just searched "women sex with dogs" and got that YouTube hit). This is the one I wanted to put up initially. I think it was taken off YouTube.

Last edited:
Mods, pin this thread

You're going to need a hazmat suit, a bag of stress balls, and you need to be at least 200 meters away from any living thing before you click on this.

https://www.freespeechtube.org/v/10BV

The video I put up previously was pure cancer (I just searched "women sex with dogs" and got that YouTube hit). This is the one I wanted to put up initially. I think it was taken off YouTube.
oh fuck I thought she was going to fuck the dog in the video wew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back