Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Met an incel at the gym today

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
I go to the gym to get my pump in to keep away my self destructive thoughts and I go to the suana before the workout. I spin around in the bathroom for a little bit and and notice a guy staring at me. I say "what's up" and gives a head nod. The guy is about 5'5", bald, and fat. Ugly just like me. Atleast he's in the gym, even though I know it won't help because of our facial features. I step into the suana. He goes about his business. Then he asks if that is my phone on the ground. I say yes, I don't want to bring it in here with me because heat and fuck up a phone. He tells me it's waterproof. I told him about 10x that I know it's waterproof and that I don't want heat damage on my phone (I have a s8). He's keeps telling me it' waterproof. Then we go on to talk about Android phones. He tells me he hates Apple blah blah blah, how he has a Dex, and how he plans to buy the s9 just because.

It felt nice to connect with a fellow ugly man on the gym. This was the first stranger that talked to me other than those who get paid for it.

I'm happy for you, I treasure moments like these too where I meet shy people who don't look the best conventionally. It just feels comfortable and right.

it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof

Indari said:
it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof it's waterproof

it went something exactly like that. with me saying "i know" and "im talking about the heat"
funny thing is he told me his fone lags in the suana, no shit.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOpF5JizTmA[/video]

Dekim said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOpF5JizTmA[/video]

Where is your avi from