Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Metal As Fuck Suicide Locations Part 1: Dakhmas

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Dakhmas are raised towers with circular pits at the center used for open air disposal of the dead. The building of dakhmas is a Zarathustrian tradition from Persia, a land historically known for being woke and based as fuck. The dead are left on the edge of the pit to be devoured by vultures, when only bones remain, the groundskeepers sweep the bones into the ossuary pit. This would be a really badass place to starve yourself to death, bleed yourself out, or rope. Just think about how fucking cool it would be to spend the final moments of your life surrounded by rotting corpses and vultures. You could literally look into the eyes of the vultures who will be consuming you. If you're lucky, the vultures will be low inhib enough to let you pet them. If the pit is deep enough, you can just jump in head first and splatter your skull on a pile of bones. The ultimate method would be to just starve yourself and lay down so hopefully the vultures start picking at your flesh while you're still alive. Seeing them peck at my ribs would be a beautiful final memory before leaving this hideous, worthless life. Not only are dakhmas a metal as fuck place to kill yourself, they are a metal as fuck place in general. Totally badass, I wish we had them in America. 10/10 would visit.
Dakhmamaxxing

Notice the appearance of our savior in the historical art depicting the beauty of dakhmas. Image courtesy of u/It_sOver from Braincels...
Oursavior

Last edited:
What if you encounter undead people there, discussing sex dolls with you as well as your horoscope ?

What if you encounter undead people there, discussing sex dolls with you as well as your horoscope ?
Undead people have a legitimate reason to bring that shit up so it would be okay. I would 420blaze with them.

Why are you such a weirdo?
I'm an Apex Truecel, as facecel and mentalcel as an incel can get. Sorry for weirdmogging you bruh...:chad: