Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Metal As Fuck Suicide Locations Part 2: Mall Food Courts

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I've decided to continue my Metal As Fuck Suicide Locations series. I never posted any after part one ( https://incels.is/threads/metal-as-fuck-suicide-locations-part-1-dakhmas.104628/) but now I'll try to post one every once in a while.

As we all know, suicide is badass if you're a truecel (I'm not encouraging suicide by the way, if your face is hideous and you're poor then there is no reason why you shouldn't endure a meaningless life of shame and suffering while accepting your fate as a genetic dead end and disgrace to humanity that is hated by all symmfaces and sex havers... Everything in this post is purely satire.) Most men who have awakened to their subhumanity and lost youth who realize that their chances of finding a suitable mating partner are over usually commit suicide alone in their apartments. There is nothing wrong with this. However, some exception and admirable men choose to go out in style and make a statement with their bodily liberation. These are the best suicides because they have the chance to mentally scar normies, femoids, and symmfaces who happen to witness the carnage. I can't think of a better public suicide location aside from large events that is better than a food court at a mall.

Just imagine... symmfaced chads, chadlites, roasties, JBs, tyrones, normies, cucks... some of them their with their children in a packed food court enjoying their 3- Ways, teriyaki, and pizza... all of a sudden a hideous faced man stands up on a table and shouts his final words before pumping his 12 gauge liberation stick and splattering his hopes, dreams, and skull fragments all over the room... bits landing in people's food, leaving stains on Gucci purses and hitting soyboys in their black frame glasses. Imagine the hilarious screams of the frightened children. Everyone has to leave and the mall closes for the day so badgecucks can inspect the gore and wagecucks can clean up the mess.

The femoids will be shocked and maybe scared at first, when they see the story on the news and see the man's face... they will laugh about it though. The men will have a cool story to tell their bros. The shotgun an hero will be remembered as a legendary meme and inspire future public liberation demonstrations. The children will be told they need "therapy" but the femoid kids will quickly get over it by watching mini chads on Disney and the male kids will either grow up to be chads and laugh about it or grow up to be LVMs and truly understand and appreciate the beautiful moment they witnessed and see the soul saving light of suicide as a righteous mercy that will one day liberate them as well.

Looks like some spiritually evolved men have already chosen malls as their liberation destinations. I have nothing but respect these turned their moment of freedom into a public spectacle. After the splatter, the suffering is over and the man is relieved... even foids and normies know this when they see an ugly man kill himself... they know deep down that it's for the best.

I'm surprised we don't have a name for this like "mallmaxxing" or something. The mall is definitely one of my top spots for public suicide if I reach 30 and still have a fucked up face and can't slay JBs like Onision. Although blasting myself to the stars at the children's hospital transgender wing would be a good place too, to protest the fact that Medicaid pays for little boys to get their dicks chopped off but doesn't pay for men with facial disfigurements to be facially healed.

What do you guys think? Are shopping malls a based suicide location? I think it's metal as fuck to kill yourself in a gruesome manner in front of hundreds of onlookers. While most people won't be mentally scarred from it, a few people might... so it's worth the extra effort.

you're still throwing away your life just for a situation they're gonna forget a week later

you're still throwing away your life just for a situation they're gonna forget a week later
If you're ugly and can't afford surgery... your life is already thrown away. You're already dead, suicide isn't killing yourself, your face already killed you... suicide is just finalizing the process. It doesn't matter if they forget, you'll be even less known if you do it alone in your apartment. At least cause some chaos on the way out. (in Yoshi Island)

Last edited:
No, it will traumatize them. PTSD is real

Sounds at least less depressing, than roping alone in your apartment.

Just make a mess for the Incel janitor bro!

Suicide is more cucked then everything else in the world combined.
JFL if you think somebody will give a shit about you for more then a week.

Because i couldn't find the low gif only the 5mb one
Brutal.

You're one of the only members that has had the same avi for as long as I can remember.

Cool series man. Looking forward to the next part.

I wouldnt even make it through the mall doors without someone screaming. GORILLA! ITS A FUCKING GORILLA, RUN!

20200302 202000

Brutal.

You're one of the only members that has had the same avi for as long as I can remember.
I changed it a few times. But apparently everyone hated my choices :€

So. I put it back to my original.

based as fuck ideas. Another good place would be a parade or music festival, buy front seat tickets , go on stage and bang it's over. Traumatizing many Chad's,whores and ruining the concert

Last edited:
Die with a bang

based as fuck ideas. Another good place would be a parade or music festival, but front seat tickets , go on stage and bang it's over. Traumatizing many Chad's,whores and ruining the concert
Would be even better if it was at a concert being broadcast live.

I once thought about riding my motorbike into the foodcourt and blasting myself in the head.

Instead of someone just.endimg their life it would be better if someone sacrificed their life for a cause like arming up.and massacring tinder hq or killing fuckerberg or something