Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Metal is by far the most incel genre of music

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
And I say that as someone that's been into metal for two decades.

The reason I say this is not only because of the large amount of neckbeards into it, but also because as far as I am aware it is the only genre of music that actively tries to remain a "safe space" for unfuckable white dudes.

The type of Metal we're talking about is largely irrelevant. That's just what the general mindset of the whole community has become especially since the 90's when Hair Metal died off (which is and was hated by neckbeards even back then for obvious reasons). And it's weird because at one point Hard Rock/Heavy Metal was probably the most popular genre of music even among normies, and it has remained popular enough overall to be kept alive after all this time.

Take a look at how metal neckbeards reacted to The Blackveil Brides winning that Metal Hammer Golden God's award or whatever a few years back to see this phenomenon in action (skip to about 1:47). Now I wasn't the biggest fan of the band, and yes it's debatable how "Metal" they or anyone at the awards are with their clear core influences and what not, but the obvious truth here (as the BVB singer pretty much said to their faces at that event, which was fucking hilarious) is that the primary reason the neckbeards were so huttburt is because the harsh reality of the world had once again invaded their little safe space: that nobody gives a fuck if you're ugly, and that it is the good-looking who are the most popular and who win at everything in life.

And you see this attitude in the scene in regards to literally any band that looks good and gets women. So, again, I say that Metal is probably the most incel genre of music overall.

Probably true. Most people I know irl who listen to Metal (Including myself) have no gf, below average looking and rather stay outside of groups. Idk if they're actual Incels, though. They're too bluepilled to even care about it.

Metal is incel if the one who listens/plays it is incel

Death metal and black metal are the most hardcore incel music genres on the planet

I mean, there is a genre of metal dedicated to solitary/incel people

I'm the only one of my siblings who listens to metal and I'm the only incel. No coincidence there.

Especially if you listen to unintelligible/super distorted metal. That's when you know you can never return.

The genre is completely dead now. I remember when Oli Sykes basically saved the genre with his pretty boy face and nice hair. You had girls listening to deathcore screamo music because of how attractive Oli Sykes was.

the guy talking at 1.47 gives off big time gay vibes. talking shit with im sure 10 security guards there too big tough guy sure.

The genre is completely dead now. I remember when Oli Sykes basically saved the genre with his pretty boy face and nice hair. You had girls listening to deathcore screamo music because of how attractive Oli Sykes was.
Women only listen to music if the singer/band members are attractive I notice.

Heavy Metal! Or no metal at all!
Wimps and posers...leave the hall!

Women only listen to music if the singer/band members are attractive I notice.
Yeah, even Ed Sheeran had a forward grown mandible. Black veil brides makes some of the worst music I have ever heard in my life, but Andy Biersack's face and 6ft2 height halos the fuck out of the music.
This is fucking insane. Imagine being 6ft2 and looking like the ultimate pretty boy. This guy took at least 40 girl's virginity.
True+Lyrics+Andy+Biersack+without+makeup.jpg

Death metal and black metal are the most hardcore incel music genres on the planet

Yeah, those are mainly what I'm referring to really. But that's what your typical metalhead is into these days and for the past 20 years at least and that's what people think of when you say you listen to Metal.

I like some black metal in small doses but it's definitely extremely incel. Many/most of them are far right even. And death metal (especially tech-death) is full of friendless neckbeards that just debate on YT vids all day about what band is more "technical" as if anybody that gets laid even gives a shit.

Couldn't listen to metal anymore, way too cringy for my tastes now.

When I was a teen, the normie cliché that metalheads are losers coping with fake virility or nihilism annoyed me a great deal, but now I see that they were spot on. There is no glory in solitude or despair, or in powerlessness more generally. Metalheads are indeed usually neckbeards (hence the popularity of handsome metal musicians, they're the alibi of the fanbase). Generally speaking those who embrace a tough guy posture are in fact very weak. Metal, just like atheism in general, tells us about you the opposite of what you want told.
--

As to the music I listen to nowadays, very few. Usually movie or video game tracks, classical music, synth. And I'm happy that way.

I mean, there is a genre of metal dedicated to solitary/incel people

What genre is that? I kind of live under a rock and am a borderline oldcel that's stuck in the 80's (though I'm not old enough to remember the 80's at all considering I didn't exist yet but still). It wouldn't surprise me if by now there is a genre specifically FOR incels with bands like "The Unfuckables" or something.

I'm the only one of my siblings who listens to metal and I'm the only incel. No coincidence there.

Especially if you listen to unintelligible/super distorted metal. That's when you know you can never return.

Dark Angel is rad. Gene Hoglan is a fucking beast.

And that's what most of them listen to. Anything with a hook or melody is "gay."

Metal is the best, very few femoid's seem to like metal. It's mostly a male genre.

Metal can be a lot of things, none of which are LCD chad/hole music. Some of the more uncompromising stuff is certainly incel music (I'm thinking of DSBM, the NWN War Metal contingent) and anyone whose main focus is excavating old, forgotten bands (hi, how ya doin'!) will have strong loner tendencies, but I can't stress enough the dilapidation the genre has faced at the hands of male feminist saprotrophs. By and large, millennial 'metalheads' are the sort of Reddit numales that get laid once or twice and think they're big shit because of it. They're often association with Atmoblack, Sabbath-clone Weed Doom, or, as much as I like the stuff myself, Dissonant Black/Death like DsO, and can be found scribbling out dull thinkpieces about 'making shows more friendly to female fans' and, in the best outsider tradition, sticking it to Drumpf. Especially gay are Black Metal fans who fiddle themsleves over the most expressly misanthropic and hateful music there is, but are the first to disavow the first hint of non-PC contamination. lol I fucking *adore* (teehee) Immortal's Pure Holocaust. It's like, kill everyone music, feel me? What? No, they obviously don't include Jews, or sluts, or gays. That would be wrong.

Anyway, the only band I've come across that deals directly with inceldom and related topics is Today is the Day. They're not strictly metal, but I'll never miss an opportunity to tack this on:

agreed.

CRY THUNDERRRRRRRRR! SWORD IN HIS HAND! TITANS OF JUSTICE!

BVB is the gayest poser band ever. I honestly can't think of a worse "metal" band then BVB. Core is shit. Core is not metal.

>Black Veil Brides
>metal

giphy.gif

Nigga what

4:04 is the best part.

the guy talking at 1.47 gives off big time gay vibes. talking shit with im sure 10 security guards there too big tough guy sure.

COPE!

BVB is the gayest poser band ever. I honestly can't think of a worse "metal" band then BVB. Core is shit. Core is not metal.

Yeah, it's not truly metal due to its Punk origins (although I love how when ugly thrash bands take clear influence from Punk thats all well and good... Hmm wonder why?) Not a fan of BVB but I'm just saying. Yep, the reason they were booed by neckbeards (and cheered by femoids) TOTALLY had nothing to do with the fact that they were emo prettyboys, right?

Thanks for proving my point.

the only metal I listen to are metal covers of my favorite anime op themes

i listen to post-hardcore and metalcore and im as deformed as it gets

also stop using the shit bands like black veil brides or sleeping with sirens to describe metal

Women like men who listen to hip hop and R&B. Not because they particularly like it(aside from a few artists like Drake) but because they judge us by how NT we are.

Yeah, it's not truly metal due to its Punk origins (although I love how when ugly thrash bands take clear influence from Punk thats all well and good... Hmm wonder why?) Not a fan of BVB but I'm just saying. Yep, the reason they were booed by neckbeards (and cheered by femoids) TOTALLY had nothing to do with the fact that they were emo prettyboys, right?

BVB is shemale music.

Sorry man, but I have to agree with everyone else here. The reason teen scene holes loved BVB so much, aside from the presentation, was because it was decidedly non-metal, without most of the essential trappings of the genre. When you mention 'punk', well, that's effectively what it was; Hot Topic Pop-Punk embellished with some pig squeals and guitar solos. To address the question of extragenre influence, the reason metalcore get singled out is that it builds on a foundation primarily laid by goth boy bands, while Thrash was assimilating into a metal framework influence from equally marginal hardcore like Negative Approach and Die Kreuzen. One would be remiss not to note that a lot of hostility toward metalcore is due in equal measure to its twinkish male fans; plenty of normies were all over this band when I was in high school, none of whom had nuts any larger than table grapes.

If you wanted to illustrate a point about bulletbeltcels keeping metal a sanctum free of chad-chasing slutcunts (which I agree is a real phenomenon, though a highly congenial one IMO), a better/example would be Deafheaven. The uproar over their brand of pretty boy nu-maletal has been going on for almost a decade now.

dh-atp.jpg

core isnt gay, metalcore mogs any shitty death metal or whatever you're referring to

LOL so you were talking about "real metal" but now defending metalcore. That's funny.

LOL so you were talking about "real metal" but now defending metalcore. That's funny.
yeah metalcore is the best genre of metal. blessthefall > any of ur incel bands

yeah metalcore is the best genre of metal. blessthefall > any of ur incel bands

Dude, you're a fucking poser if you honestly think that.

And Motley Crue easily gets 10x the amount of pussy of any core bands even today when they're old and fat.

Dude, you're a fucking poser if you honestly think that.

And Motley Crue easily gets 10x the amount of pussy of any core bands even today when they're old and fat.
You're saying motley crue is better than underoath or of machines? Just lol

I ascended music, now I listen exclusively to washing machine spin cycles.

Chad can listen to a mix of mathcore, brutal death metal and proggressive and women will be fascinated with his taste in music anyways.

You're saying motley crue is better than underoath or of machines? Just lol

I mean musically, no; I will be among the first to say that Motley Crue is very basic musically (so is Sabbath, doesn't mean it isn't good). But you mentioned supposed "incel bands", so I mentioned one of the bands I like that get tons of pussy.

the only metal I listen to are metal covers of my favorite anime op themes

You should check out Animetal if you haven't already. As well as Galneryus or Loudness (I think some of the members of Animetal were in those bands).

And AGAIN I am not even arguing that BVB are truly metal; I am arguing that the reason they were booed by metal neckbeards is because they're good-looking and popular with teenaged femoids. If you really think otherwise you're blue-pilled AF and would probably be one of the bitter neckbeards in the audience booing simply because they weren't fellow unfuckables .