Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Metalfags are anti-lolicon degenerates

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
All I did in that fb metal group was just posting this song. Not even saying anything about loli waifus. And one metalfag started to scream at me: "With posting music like this you want to seduce underage girls"

Well maybe yes, but why it is problem? Problem is no cute teen girls were seduced :<

Last edited:
jfl at having cuckbook

jfl at having cuckbook
Theres modern lithuanian proverb about fb: "I have many friends in fb, but no one to help me to dig up potatoes"

Ngl here only boomers and gen X uses fakebook. Most have moved on to snapchat and instagram harder to find loli's there.

XD

"Loli this, loli that" = a summation of your entire post history.
...gets a little old ngl

"Loli this, loli that" = a summation of your entire post history.
...gets a little old ngl
Isnt this place to cry about failed life? And no life without cute adorable loli waifu

What did you expect from kikebook? Only cuck fags use that.

Isnt this place to cry about failed life? And no life without cute adorable loli waifu
I do admire your relentlessness. & I'm not being sarcastic when I say that. You have a strong will I think.

Who gives a fuck