Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "MeToo" Madness Targets Unattractive Men

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-

Take a good look at the vast majority of these men. They lost their jobs and were dragged to court by vicious hussies only because they were old and unattractive. Had they been young and good-looking, this NY Times article--and in fact the whole "MeToo" movement--would have never happened.

To add insult to injury, many of these men were replaced by women in a flagrant display of reverse-sexism and pandering to feminists. It makes me nauseous to think about it.

This is what happens when you're not Chad. Women are biologically hardwired to see sub-8 men as threats to be erradicated, like cockroaches.

Article: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/23/us/metoo-replacements.html

With foids you lose.

most of the men targeted were feminist pussies anyways

More jooish lesbians working at the office.
Great.

ngl theres a part of me that feels good seeing the west self-destructing. US would be out in the list of superpower countries in like 3 to 6 decades in the future. It would be faster if more radical leftists get positions next election. more stupid policies again

ngl theres a part of me that feels good seeing the west self-destructing. US would be out in the list of superpower countries in like 3 to 6 decades in the future. It would be faster if more radical leftists get positions next election. more stupid policies again
The problem with the U.S. self-destructing is that we have to live here, unfortunately.
Not only that, what happens in America bleeds over into the culture of the rest of the world, so there's no refuge there either.

Its over incels need to stand up for themselves

Wait until feminists figure out the universe isn't as anthropocentric as they are. What's coming down the pike, will break them apart like twigs. Sadly it takes time for a corrupt empire to come down, not sure if we'll see it in our lifetime.

it's women trying to figure out some way, some how, to take money and resources away from all rich ugly or old men, and transfer it all to women (regardless of age and looks) and young good-looking men that are having a big old fuck party together.

metoo 2020: this fat old guy was THINKING ABOUT ME SEXUALLY, transfer all his wealth to me immediately so I can finish buying this yacht where I'll get fucked by random 19 year old chadlites of all races

Some of these men mog me it is over

it's women trying to figure out some way, some how, to take money and resources away from all rich ugly or old men, and transfer it all to women (regardless of age and looks) and young good-looking men that are having a big old fuck party together.

metoo 2020: this fat old guy was THINKING ABOUT ME SEXUALLY, transfer all his wealth to me immediately so I can finish buying this yacht where I'll get fucked by random 19 year old chadlites of all races
The greatest argument for being NEET.. like why wouldn't you want to be NEET in this Gynocentric Society is beyond me.

The greatest argument for being NEET.. like why wouldn't you want to be NEET in this Gynocentric Society is beyond me.
because you won't be able to be NEET for long.

i mean, if the female imperative actually wins, you will perform manual labor in return for bread and water in a cold cell.
while all other resources are pooled and rerouted to a year long coachella-style neverending music festival where only young good-looking men and women of all ages and looks are invited.

i mean, if the female imperative actually wins, you will perform manual labor in return for bread and water in a cold cell.
while all other resources are pooled and rerouted to a year long coachella-style neverending music festival where only young good-looking men and women of all ages and looks are invited.

Oh.. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

The US of gay has turned into a feminist dictatorship.

I'm a high iq studymaxed cel, my destiny is getting meetood

I would rather kill myself than rot in jail because of the MeToo movement.

Well, did you think guys who looked like a young Mitt Romney or Tony Robbins would be brought down? If Matt Lauer had hair and was under 50, he’d of never been implicated.

When the news breaks I'll finally work up the courage to rope. My last words will be "honk honk" as I enter deaths cold but comforting embrace :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

That is sick...

When the news breaks I'll finally work up the courage to rope. My last words will be "honk honk" as I enter deaths cold but comforting embrace :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
idk, there might still be point in fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back