Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Metro Exodus is pretty shit

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Game is so buggy that i had to restart whole chapter because game would not trigger at one cutscene, it took me 4h to come back to that place where cutscene plays. Ai is either too dumb while playing in stealth or all seeing through walls and know always where you are (sometimes act like it doesn't by forcing ai to turn back to your character)

Level design is absolute dreadful, never follow the map or radar since it will always make you to waste your time. First 2 h were pretty atmospheric but with every passing hour game felt like a chore, it's almost like they wanted to artificially make game longer (Desert level with buildings full of nothing or just enemies with no loot or 1-2 bodies with 5 ammo each while you just wasted whole mag to kill op zombies)

Metro Exodus doesn't even have any direction which it wants to go, it has long in-game cutscenes which you can't skip and semi-open world maps all at same time (Call of duty Stalker Edition but with HC mode on), game take control of you at random times it's extremely distracting and immersion breaking, the bosses most of the time are nothing more than cutscene qte fest.

Crafting/Weapon Attachments are an afterthought, you always pick the best part for your guns and then you stop carrying anymore, for crafting you just spam e button to build as many medkits as possible and that's it wow so advanced. Thanks for wasting my time again.

Optimization is crap, on high i have 30-50 fps in Forrest level, on mid game looks like total ass (it doesn't even render lighting, reflections and shaders property). In Desert area they started to reusing tons of assets and textures of new objects looks like total ass, it continue through Forrest area of course, in Bear boss fight my fps were at 20-35fps JFL what is this crap?

Only good things about this game are Trains (it brings good childhood memories where i would always travel by train in summer holidays with my mom), and waifu Anna.

Gonna rush through rest of the game and then finish Yakuza Kiwami and maybe start Ace Combat 7, both seem to be better.

Glad I don’t have it then.

They really fucked up

They really fucked up
They were too ambitious about their game and rushing it with dealines and epic store fiasco didn't help either, it should be in development for another 1.5-2 years.

Doesnt sound too good, glad I dont have it.

Metro series ended on the 2nd game, this is just a cash grab like many other "sequels" we see these days. I'd still probably play it if my PC could run it.

I hope Stalker 2 will not be shit, ngl.

Metro series ended on the 2nd game, this is just a cash grab like many other "sequels" we see these days. I'd still probably play it if my PC could run it.
Pretty much this, they should've end it at 2nd game because semi open world mixed with too much cinematic shit is not a great mix. If they really want cinematic shit then they should've picked Half Life way of storytelling/exposition where game doesn't stop you from moving camera and character but still plays dialogues and events/triggers.

I hope Stalker 2 will not be shit, ngl.
I hope they won't fuck it up like 4A did with this game, better take your time than release rushed cashgrab.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back