Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mewing after 1 year before/after

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-

do you notice ANY difference whatsoever? in the after photo it seems like his jaw got slightly longer but thats it

No just better lighting in the after

You could argue his maxilla has improved by millimeters, which is what mewing is supposed to do.

I just noticed that left=after and right=before, jfl, his before picture looks more defined

Literally nothing and not worth it. he still seen as a ricecel and make fun of by women. JFL at copers

He looks the exact same :feelshaha:.

Literally nothing and not worth it. he still seen as a ricecel and make fun of by women. JFL at copers
exactly JFL, your new avi is awesome bro

level 1
JosephGreg
55 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago
Behold, ladies and gentlemen. The first ever before and after shot in this sub using the same angles! Haha but in all seriousness it looks interesting! I think i can see some mandibular changes.
Edit - Whoops, didn't see that the before and after photos were switched. Now Im not so sure.

It says everything.
I hope they'd spread urine therapy as well.

He looks better on the right pic which is actually the before :feelskek:

At 17 any change could be just bones thickening anyway.

You guys know that michael mew admitted he was close to losing his medical license right?

Guy is a bit of a hack, hes spoken about his insecurities and how the community makes him feel better often before.

You guys know that michael mew admitted he was close to losing his medical license right?

Guy is a bit of a hack, hes spoken about his insecurities and how the community makes him feel better often before.

He states in the comments that the photos are switched.

The right one is "after".

Still looks Asian, but for the purposes of mewing, still looks weak and no change from before implementing the exercises. :feelsrope:

Retards who buy into the mewing thing need to be shot. Fucking sub 80iq detriments to society

Retards who buy into the mewing thing need to be shot. Fucking sub 80iq detriments to society
chads try to scam us with mewing meme

Still a ricecel

mewing = giving yourself TMJ and lifelong joint problems over some retarded fucking meme

No difference except lighting and position.

before pic - never began
after pic - over

70 year oldcel manages to expand his maxilla and mandible without surgery, just lol if you aren't mewing in the current year.

I new. Hurts the first day but afterwards it's just natural to me.

He is a kid, you are bound to grow to like that. Most of us are adults so no hope for us

He is still developing. The Asians mature later.
Or are two diferent ricecels , who knows.