Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Mewing might work

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I originally posted this as a reply to a private conversation with a guy who asked me if mewing would work since I put a bit of thought into it, I want it to reach more eyeballs. Here’s the original text:

a very important factor that plays into how your maxilla grows is your cranial base.
first off : the cranial base is the set of bones on the "floor" of your skull that connects your neurocranium with your splanchnocranium. why is this important ? it's because having a well developer cranial base, which has a wide internal angle, means that your splanchnocranium will generally grow forwards, thus giving you a forward grown maxilla along with all of its benefits (cheekbones, mandible, nose, ecc...)
483A92E1 578D 4864 8B57 946A2E2F5370

as you can see, having a narrow internal angle on your cranial base will result in the typical recessed look, with a downward grown maxilla, a recessed mandible, the whole 9 yards basically.
here is a visual representation of a genetically cursed person, and a genetically blessed person solely on their cranial base
4DF3E061 554D 46A9 9795 1FCDD077DB2A

as you can see, the difference is night and day. cranial base is basically the precursor to correct posture : even though posture does have an effect, It still doesn't account for the fact that if your cranial base is trash there's no hope. obviously a bad cranial base means a big looking neurocranium compared to the splanchno, meaning that the warrior/wimp skull is true to some extent.
now, there is literally nothing you can do to improved your cranial base. it's partly linked to ethnicity, since blacks for example generally have a better cranial base angle, thus they have better projecting maxillas and mandibles, along with great ramuses. asians on the other hand are much more screwed in this department unfortunately, and whites are also kinda disadvantaged. it's also a matter of testosterone, since having low androgenic tendencies means that your cranial bones fuse earlier, meaning that It leaves less room for your splanchnocranium to develop thus making It underdeveloped.
with this post i don't wanna discredit mewing since i kinda believe to it.

I started mewing a few months back and my maxilla did grow fwrd and jaw got more robust but then again I am a 17 year old late bloomer and it’s a know fact that the maxilla and mandible swings/grows during puberty so I don’t think they were mewing gains

it's also straight up delusional to think maxilla position is solely based on upbringing, like some idiot on the great work seemed to suggest. in conclusion, mew but don't expect that much from It.

Last edited:
Mew works if you are young and do it correctly I have been mewing for 1 year and found out I have been doing it wrong still menaged to get small results. Hopefully I will stop being short and ugly and start being only short.

The problem is that the stiffness of the bones increases with age. Mewing should be far less effective or maybe even completely ineffective when you're an adult vs a child or a teenager.

Mew works if you are young and do it correctly I have been mewing for 1 year and found out I have been doing it wrong still menaged to get small results. Hopefully I will stop being short and ugly and start being only short.
Yes when ur young bones are more malleable and respond well to forces
35A9F765 1F1B 4C1E A1CC A32C319EAA5D

A few tribes in Africa elongate the skull by application of forces at a young age but as an adults it’s mostly a cope ngl
The problem is that the stiffness of the bones increases with age. Mewing should be far less effective or maybe even completely ineffective when you're an adult vs a child or a teenager.
Exactly this is why such insane skull growth s are possible when u are young
4A584902 49EF 4FE9 A6D6 CF4F4B1E4979

Last edited:
How the f did they do that wtf
It’s called bone remodelling or Wolff’s law

a few tribe in Ethiopia still do that to this very day it’s head binding.changing the skull is very much possible in the initial years when the cranial base isn’t completely formed yet
A8F08B02 4442 44AC 8838 73D548A9AC4F