Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Mfw I was banned from braincels and now all the braincels users now come here to seek help

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED BRAINCELS!!!

the tables have turned

high iq post that got ignored, watch it faggots

Dude are you REALLY that asshurt over your ban? Also why the fuck you used Reddit for anyway? That place is a fucking landfill ran by cucks and retards. What do you hope to gain by hanging in that trash heap of a site?

Dude are you REALLY that asshurt over your ban? Also why the fuck you used Reddit for anyway? That place is a fucking landfill ran by cucks and retards. What do you hope to gain by hanging in that trash heap of a site?
based weebcel, fuck leddit

They banned me too, then reddit banned /r/TheDogPill, the only incel sub left on reddit is /r/IncelTears and I'm banned from there too.

What did you say to get banned? I used to frequently get top posts on that subleddit, but got permabanned by site admins for being too blackpilled and making them butthurt

They banned me too, then reddit banned /r/TheDogPill, the only incel sub left on reddit is /r/IncelTears and I'm banned from there too.
The only incel subs left are IncelTear, Femcels and MGTOW, and Im banned from all of them
What did you say to get banned? I used to frequently get top posts on that subleddit, but got permabanned by site admins for being too blackpilled and making them butthurt
I said i wouldnt date ugly foids, but i had been banned many times before for posting ER or saying nigger
My iq is not high enough to apreciate this post