Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mfw you can see my ribs but I still have a gut [GYMCELLS NEEDED GTFIH]

Literally what the fuck? How can I get rid of this shit? I am legit so skinny you can see my ribs but my stomach still jiggles. I’m not overtly fat but I’m not gonna have this piece of fat jiggle on me. Maybe it could be loose skin idk.

skinnyfatcels, how do I get rid of this?
gymcels, how do I get rid of this?Also how do I know if it’s just loose skin?View attachment 206858i don’t see why I couldn’t post this but I’ve never posted pictures like irl before, anyway, but here’s my stomach. Gymcells I need help

Edit: The reason I might plause if its loose skin is that I was 20 pounds overweight a while ago, and i just lost a lot of weight very very quicky. However I wasn't fat enough in the first place I think to have loose skin?

This can also be a hormonal condition study/verification/ thread tbh. I can't eat anymore than I am RN or I bloat up. My body legit cannot make muscle mass. I have no idea what to do but there has to be some way I can get the fuck out of the state but there seems to be nothing that helps out people with hormonal problems. Just regular normie diets that would end up bloating me to high hell.
Show the rest of your upper body. There is a 1000000% chance that your arms are super thin and that you have zero muscle mass on your shoulders.

LIFT NIGGA
EAT PROPERLY NIGGA

START GETTING T INJECTIONS IMMEDIATELY.

Looks healthy

i assume you play vidya all day what do you expect

where the fuck is your body hair?

idk how you are still alive man damn

OP what’s your BMI?
If I posted a shirtless pic, I'd get banned instantly for bragging because of honk :feelsclown:mods:feelsclown: honk

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:JFL at the state of the fairness and bias on this forum:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Mods, if one poster gets to post a shirtless pic, then EVERYONE should get to do the same. It's only fair. Anyone who tries to argue this is :feelsclown:honk:feelsclown: coping hard :feelsclown:honk:feelsclown:
We get it, you want to show off your abs
:feelsseriously:

Last edited:
OP what’s your BMI?

We get it, you want to show off your abs
:feelsseriously:
Dunno tbh.
4CE6EEA5 835E 4A84 A959 D5813B154DB7
Here’s my arm for whoever asked
Show the rest of your upper body.

I have almost the exact same type of body with a bit more fat, it's over.

5’5 120
Ok according to some random fucking BMI calculator, you’re at 20. You can go up to 150 before being overweight so I wouldn’t worry about eating too much, you need that food to turn into energy, and build muscle.

OP didnt you say you lost your hair?

More cardio now buddy boyo

Maybe if you exercised you would have some muscles.

Elab. I’m balding but no. I have less body hair than anyone though because of hormone condition

nah. I’m suppose to be because of condition
yes i thought you said one time you balding terrible things you go through wish life wasnt such hell for some

yes i thought you said one time you balding terrible things you go through wish life wasnt such hell for some
Yeah probably did say that one time tee bee haych

You’ve never exercised in your life that’s why you have zero muscle definition
Textbook skinny fat. Just start working out, op.

Also whatever you do DO NOT CUT just eat good food with lots of protein while working out. You will be worse off trying to do both. You could try diet first then steady bulk, but alot of newbs fail that and end up worse off than they were.

how old are you? I looked like that at 12 when I was a flabby sad fuck who never did any kind of sport
That's not gyno. That's just being fat

Last edited:
Actually it's quite easy . Running or crunchs or any abs workout WON'T EVER WORKS FOR YOU . But I have one things that really works , it's works for me tbh . So simply start doing a hiit cardio , 30 hi 30 low , for about 20 minutes at least .
You will do either regular sidekicks or turning kicks . They really target the abs and make them lose fat and be tight .

Like many already mentioned: You are skinnyfat. I think you should gymcell and bulk up. Getting skinnier wont do you any favor, you are already skinny and with clothes on no one can see if you got abs or not + your gut isnt sticking out, so losing more weight does not make any sense.
It is most important how you look when you have clothes on, basically you want to fill out the shoulder, chest, arm area of a shirt. Thats why bulking up and gaining muscle is really the only way to go.
You will lose fat anyways while gymmaxxing + you will gain ab muscles.

You're doing fine,you just need more definition.Start doing abs and push-ups like crazy everyday and you'll see the results in around 2 months.And avoid junk food.

Looks similar to my torso except I am fatter and have a bunch of stretch marks and have even more of that beta hourglass figure than you do.