Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope MGTOW as cope

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Found MGTOW ideology earlier than incels, so it acted as entry level, but then still not abandoned it, as it is usefull as cope, and intersects with my greatest cope of hating ugly and old femoids. In this overall meaningless life being MGTOW, single instead of betabuxxing for roastie, gives some meaning and feeling of honor. It is better to be lonely than work for being usefull for old cunt who gave away her prime years for some chad or other schmuck. Sent/went divide is of low difference. Now sure sent, as being NEET, useless for roasties, but in case of working should they need me? That is not important, because of real importance is that I , gentleman of culture with refined taste in lolis, dont need ugly, old, and used cunts. MGTOW perfectly covers that part of my life, where such cunt maybe could be, and is better to fap to lolis and feel proud of it

But then MGTOW ends, it can cover just outskirts of my life, not that central part where happiness of having cute adorable loli waifu should be. Life is meaningles without loli, and no freedom there, feel dependant, feel horrible , sad and ashamed by not having cute adorable loli waifu, everyday is wasted and meaningless. Can laugh at crowd of roasties, who screaming at me after misogynistic comments: "By being like this you wont get laid". Dear ugly old cunts, I am very happy by not touching you, and beeing useless for you is my honor, and you, useless and meaningless creatures, stay away from me :feelsgah:
But then cute adorable girl, potential waifu, ignores me in attempt to virtually approach, and sends to knockdown, and life trembles, and I fall into deep pit of sadness and despair

"By being like this you wont get laid". Dear ugly old cunts, I am very happy by not touching you, and beeing useless for you is my honor, and you, useless and meaningless creatures, stay away from me :feelsgah:
I really like that part of your post ngl.

MGTOW can be a good cope but at the end of the day thats all it is, a cope. It won't help you with the fact that you can't have what you desire the most.

I cannot consider myself MGTOW because I am attracted to young lolis. Otherwise I would just join their forums because I despise older women.
you can't have what you desire the most.
A young cute Loli

I coped with MGTOW for about a year before I swallowed the black pill.

I got tired of all the red pill dudes posting pictures of their nice sports cars, it made me feel out of place because I'm broke as fuck.

I really like that part of your post ngl.
Always my pleasure to trigger cunts. Really bad thing is those new absolutely cucked fb policies, when triggering cunts too much can result in 30 days block. And thats my second cause of getting those blocks, after "elves". And in reddit also it gives bans :/
Blet, let me enjoy triggering cunts :feelsree:

virgin loli or death tbh

virgin loli or death tbh
Maybe would take sexy non-virgin female as fuck buddy of concubine, but not as waifu. My Queen must be virgin, because taking non virgin is like letting all those men, who fucked her, to sit at throne next to me. One of reasons. Non virgin also means no special intimacy :/

No loli no life

I don't get these sport cars cope, its kind of retarded really, its what a young guys would buy to attract young foids, for older guys it attract golddiggers.
If these guys are really serious about avoiding foids , they should just get a shack in the middle of the woods, spent as much time as possible there eating insects and playing drums or something.

MGTOW is just an organic reaction to the state of modern women. If you were to demolish existing Jewish "cultural contributions" (Feminism, sexual revolution, etc.) the MGTOW crowd would dry up pretty quickly.

I never understant MGTOW. It is such a textbook example of Sour Grapes it hurts. There are also some "How to become a millionaire books" fuzz around it. Absolutely repulsive. Also I think abbreviation is stupid. Like someone come with some silly name for their secret student club or something.

Only the young and good looking can actually be Mgtow. I can't take some 40 yo guy seriously when it comes to Mgtow

MGTOW = incels with copes

Still love that picture. MGTOW is certainly just a cope, but it really isn't that bad of one compared to others. I enjoy treating women like shit when possible.

It's a cope we know. But what else can (IncelsGTOW) do?