Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MGTOW community having a talk with the Incel community

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This is a conversation with the biggest content creater in the MGTOW and even manosphere, Sandman.
He is in a discussion with the infamous content creater Incelmatics as well as our very own @FACEandLMS .

I have to say I was first redpilled about women thanks to Sandman when I was 18 when I was a bluepiller. So seeing him discuss with the incel community had me pretty excited.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M39vpYQL3ps&ab_channel=Sandman

We will be something when we reach mainstream not as villains or clowns. That would be never.

We're all the same to normies and blackpillers in denial

theyre incels in denial, who cares

I used to listen to him when he just started. He should talk to more of us.

props to him for having mental capacity to understand what's going on. Men need women for their well being, they cant simply pretend that vagina doesnt exist

MGTOW are acomplishedcels.

I used to be MGTOW back in 2016. I don't hate them just because some of them are incels in denial, that's ridiculous. I personally believe the manosphere (except PUA) should be united against the feminist pest. Personally I believe incels could use MGTOW as a pipeline towards blackpilling incels in denial from the MGTOW community.

I used to be MGTOW back in 2016. I don't hate them just because some of them are incels in denial, that's ridiculous. I personally believe the manosphere (except PUA) should be united against the feminist pest. Personally I believe incels could use MGTOW as a pipeline towards blackpilling incels in denial from the MGTOW community.
The MRA are also not trustworthy, many are tradcucks who would shortchange us in a second.

We will be something when we reach mainstream not as villains or clowns. That would be never.
Subhumans will always be treated as subhumans

theyre incels in denial, who cares
Not really, most are older men who have been through the court systems and got obliterated. Others have just seen how their older relatives and people they know have been divorce raped. MGTOW can still fuck women, but they are anti-LTR

For incels that wish to ascend, some mgtow guys can share stories about how they got cucked bi chads and lost everything they worked for including their children .

Mgtow are there to remind the incels there is no ascension for sub 8 men and never to get emotionally involve with foids.

For incels that wish to ascend, some mgtow guys can share stories about how they got cucked bi chads and lost everything they worked for including their children .

Mgtow are there to remind the incels there is no ascension for sub 8 men and never to get emotionally involve with foids.
:yes:
A lot of anti-incels want incels to go through the same thing divorced mgtow did and then STFU about it so other incels that "ascend" don't know what could be coming.

Last edited:

True, but MGTOW has taught me that even Chad isn't safe, they will cuck him for gigachad or another chad, and then divorce rape him as well. Many times the whore is mad at you and will destroy you cause you didn't give her the attention she thinks he deserved, despite never telling you she felt that way.
Subhumanity is an us problem due to genetics, but MGTOW is universally applicable. I think both approaches need to be joined as they both say true stuff.

Yup tyrone oj simpson and mike tyson got cucked bi chads and chads will be cucked bi younger chads /young tyrone/gigachads.no one can escape the blackpill.

Yup tyrone oj simpson and mike tyson got cucked bi chads and chads will be cucked bi younger chads /young tyrone/gigachads.no one can escape the blackpill.
brootal

They're not so bad. A lot of them are incels just using MGTOW as cope.
We should be friends tbh. Or at least allies. We both hate women, just for different reasons

We should be friends tbh. Or at least allies. We both hate women, just for different reasons
True, the people here just shit on people for the sake of shitting on people. Others get mad that many of them aren't blackpilled, which is silly, because many weren't ugly enough to have experienced it first hand.

They're not so bad. A lot of them are incels just using MGTOW as cope.
A lot of them are incel in denials that look down on incels despite being one of us. Like how I used to cope with it, except I never looked down on incels since I always knew I was one during the pre-cucked days of /r9k/

A lot of them are incel in denials that look down on incels despite being one of us. Like how I used to cope with it, except I never looked down on incels since I always knew I was one during the pre-cucked days of /r9k/
Many are incels no doubt, I think a large proportion of those are mentalcel autists.

Are MGTOW against prostitution?

No infact a lot of them have no problem with it and see it as cheaper and more reasonable than having a wife/girlfriend or going on dinner dates where you get fleeced by a woman and don't get sex but she gets a free meal.

No infact a lot of them have no problem with it and see it as cheaper and more reasonable than having a wife/girlfriend or going on dinner dates where you get fleeced by a woman and don't get sex but she gets a free meal.

That’s based. I got the intention that some parts of MGTOW advocate a completely celibate lifestyle, though.

That’s based. I got the intention that some parts of MGTOW advocate a completely celibate lifestyle, though.
There's monk mode where mgtow advocate a completely celibate lifestyle with no romantic or sexual interactions with women, not even pumping and dumping them.
Then there's the mgtow that aren't monk mode that don't discourage pumping and dumping women. They just advise getting into long term relationships with women.

Even though a lot of guys claim to have a girlfriend but are still mgtow that's twisting the definition too far imo.
mgtow is about not being in a committed relationship and being against gynocentrism and male disposability.

There's monk mode where mgtow advocate a completely celibate lifestyle with no romantic or sexual interactions with women, not even pumping and dumping them.
Then there's the mgtow that aren't monk mode that don't discourage pumping and dumping women. They just advise getting into long term relationships with women.

Even though a lot of guys claim to have a girlfriend but are still mgtow that's twisting the definition too far imo.
mgtow is about not being in a committed relationship and being against gynocentrism and male disposability.

Ok thanks for the info. I’m leaning against monk-mode. Might work for some people, though. MGTOW seems based and closely aligned with incels in general. Women are only good for sex, period.

Last edited:
Ok thanks for the info
Yup no problem. There's a lot of definitions floating around some with the sole purpose of misrepresenting all mgtow. This is the closest agreed upon points many mgtow agree on.
If there is a single male that goes into an online mgtow space but is fine with gynocentrism and male disposability and makes excuses for women instead of holding them accountable they are not accepted there so that's the defining characteristic of those spaces imo.

This is a conversation with the biggest content creater in the MGTOW and even manosphere, Sandman.
He is in a discussion with the infamous content creater Incelmatics as well as our very own @FACEandLMS .

I have to say I was first redpilled about women thanks to Sandman when I was 18 when I was a bluepiller. So seeing him discuss with the incel community had me pretty excited.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M39vpYQL3ps&ab_channel=Sandman

Sandman was also my first Redpill

Sandman was also my first Redpill
:feelsYall:
Hats off to you.

Well I think originally the whole movement started cause the MRA have been around since the 60s and no laws have ever been changed for men, so they are like don't even bother cause nothing's going to change and just go your own way. It seems pretty flexible how you want to go your own way tbh.

probably not, the main concept i take from MGTOW is absolutely no emotional attachment to any foids.
so MGTOW are allowed to have sex with any foids they can get their hands on.

and the working concept/definition of incel is not having sex in at least 1 year
usually because of being too ugly/not nt etc...

i see various parts of the BlackPIll in both groups' concepts.

Well I think originally the whole movement started cause the MRA have been around since the 60s and no laws have ever been changed for men, so they are like don't even bother cause nothing's going to change and just go your own way. It seems pretty flexible how you want to go your own way tbh.
Well like incels it isn't a movement although the media likes to label both as movements to try and categorize them and make it easier for them to be classed as hate groups.
The modern version of mgtow is almost entirely from the works of barbarossaaaa and Stardusk and took off when the failure of men's rights activists to succeed in making any legal changes became clear to a lot of MRAs at the time (probably happened during early to mid 2010s).
Many mgtow that were divorced and subject to anti-male laws were former MRAs but were frustrated with the lack of change and having to engage in PR mode all the time so they decided to just leave everything since that approach to activism wasn't working.

Interesting shit. I don't get why Sandman uses attractive 3D foids' pics in a MGTOW channel though. If my goal is giving up on women, I don't want to keep looking at such shit.

Well like incels it isn't a movement although the media likes to label both as movements to try and categorize them and make it easier for them to be classed as hate groups.
The modern version of mgtow is almost entirely from the works of barbarossaaaa and Stardusk and took off when the failure of men's rights activists to succeed in making any legal changes became clear to a lot of MRAs at the time (probably happened during early to mid 2010s).
Many mgtow that were divorced and subject to anti-male laws were former MRAs but were frustrated with the lack of change and having to engage in PR mode all the time so they decided to just leave everything since that approach to activism wasn't working.
I didn't know Stardusk and barabrosa were responsible for MGTOW, I thought it started on some forums somewhere.
I remember back in the day people also used to essentially call incels as true forced loneliness (TFW).

Interesting shit. I don't get why Sandman uses attractive 3D foids' pics in a MGTOW channel though. If my goal is giving up on women, I don't want to keep looking at such shit.
I think he addressed that before, for youtube algorithm and people to have eye candy (from what I remember).

I didn't know Stardusk and barabrosa were responsible for MGTOW, I thought it started on some forums somewhere.
I remember back in the day people also used to essentially call incels as true forced loneliness (TFW).
The more modern version that is skeptical of long term relationships builds off the philsophy Stardusk and barbarossaaaa outlined in their videos in the early 2010s (2010 to 2015 mainly).

Infact barbarossaaaa had a video titled "NAWALT" and I believe he might be the originator of bringing that term into discourse.

The more modern version that is skeptical of long term relationships builds off the philsophy Stardusk and barbarossaaaa outlined in their videos in the early 2010s (2010 to 2015 mainly).

Infact barbarossaaaa had a video titled "NAWALT" and I believe he might be the originator of bringing that term into discourse.
I see, I didn't know that. Didn't he change his name to something like thinking ape or something now?

I see, I didn't know that. Didn't he change his name to something like thinking ape or something now?
Yeah Stardusk is now Thinking Ape and barbarossaaaa is bar bar since the mid 2010s.

There is no MGTOW, there is only FIGTOW

if the boomer mgtows threw away their pride and ego, they'd identify as incel. looking forward to the boomers dying off so this generation's manosphere goes full black pill.

There is no MGTOW, there is only FIGTOW
What's that stand for?
if the boomer mgtows threw away their pride and ego, they'd identify as incel. looking forward to the boomers dying off so this generation's manosphere goes full black pill.
Most MGTOW have been married and fucked over, or younger people that resort to PUA tactics and avoid LTR. Young monk mode copers are a small minority.

What's that stand for?
Forced Into Going Their Own Way

Most MGTOW have been married and fucked over, or younger people that resort to PUA tactics and avoid LTR.
The question: Is it better for us to go through all the bs and come out broken on the other side, or cope with figtow and seethe for the rest of our lives?

Young monk mode copers are a small minority.
Would you put yourself in this category? Is there a strong ascetic quality to this way of life or do you use it as a more casual label?

Last edited:
Forced Into Going Their Own Way
JFL, sounds like Saint Hamudi's teachings

The question: Is it better for us to go through all the bs and come out broken on the other side, or cope with figtow and seethe for the rest of our lives?
cope, we can't even go through any of that due to subhumanity

Would you put yourself in this category? Is there a strong ascetic quality to this way of life or do you use it as a more casual label?
I'm not MGTOW, I'm an incel because I can't get with women because of my ugly looks.
Monk moders are MGTOWS and many either are convinced some chick is going to accuse him of something if she doesn't get her way, or people who believe in sexual transmutation and are linked to no fap communities and such rather than PUA's that are associated with the no LTR people.

MGTOW usually called people like us TFLers (True Force Loneliness)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back