Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [MGTOW] You are ruining your life sitting around doing NOTHING while waiting (unnecessarily) for a woman to join you

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
A lot of incels claim that a man cannot be happy unless he is in a relationship or having regular sex with a woman he finds attractive. While that is a major component of happiness, it is not everything in life. Spending all day fixating on that while doing nothing else with your time is just making your bad life even worse.

People have often wondered why are there so few people on incel sites when statistically there are millions of incels in North America alone. I think it's because most incel men understand this. They realize they don't have dates/sex, but they just go on with their lives the best they can.

I spent many years of my life with physical medical problems that prevented me from doing much. But those issues have mostly resolved now. In the past few months, I have tried to take advantage of that. I have made it my philosophy that whatever I would do with a girlfriend (if I had one), I would just do on my own. Especially as someone who as been forced into inactivity in the past, this has been really liberating.

Some examples:

- Going swimming in a lake I like solo (really fun with or without company)
- Eating at restaurants solo for lunches/dinner after work (though I don't do this much because I don't like eating out in general)
- Going to movies solo (this has become my new favorite thing - I pick a movie that's 2-3 weeks old and go for the ~10:30 PM late show so the theater's almost empty)
- Going to street festivals solo (every week my city has at least one street festival with music and food trucks, etc)
- Going to the beach solo (nice just to take a walk down the boardwalk or dip your toes in the sand)
- Going to a concert solo (did this once, great band, always wanted to see them, had fun)

At absolutely none of these things have I felt any problem at all. It's been very fun. The only thing I've tried so far I didn't like was going to a nightclub solo. Nightclubs are brutal even when you're with company though so that's probably fair. It wasn't really any WORSE than when I've been with people. Nightclubs just suck in general.

I've had many friends in my life. I've done all these things and more with people and now solo as well. Honestly, a lot of it I enjoy as much or more on my own. No hassle of organizing or planning. No driving to meet or pick up anyone. No worrying about what THEY want to do or whether THEY are having fun. You just worry about yourself. Whatever you want to do, you do.

I think some of you guys are crazy just sitting inside your houses all day doing nothing when you're perfectly healthy physically and could be doing so many more things you might enjoy.

On the other hand, if you're someone that just doesn't enjoy ANYTHING at all, then I guess that's different, but then of course, what would be different if you had a girlfriend? If you hate doing anything, what would you do together?

There's one piece of normie advice people commonly say, and I can't completely disagree anymore. They say that we should try to build the type of lives that a woman would want to be part of. I think irrespective of being incel or not, that's probably true. If you have absolutely nothing planned every weekend and spend all day staring at a computer screen, are you going to be happy? Would anyone else be happy doing that with you?

For my part, I feel like I've been given a new lease on life so I'm taking advantage. On my to do list:

- Visit a major aquarium I've always wanted to go to solo
- Take a flight somewhere for a week solo (nervous about this one still for some reason)

Live your life. With or without women. We're all gonna get old and die. May as well do some things you might enjoy along the way.

making me feel guilty on a saturday night, shame on you boyo, shame on you :feelsrope:

Acts other than sex are coping mechanisms to achieve sex.

You'll eventually take the black pill when you realize that all of these activities are just copes. You'll be out doing activities whilst your friends are with their families raising the next generation whilst your genes die with you. Sorry to be a "Debbie downer" but this is the harsh truth. All other activities than sex are just cope or an attempt at getting sex from a biological perspective.

tenor.gif

MGTOW are just copers, and those of them who think they actually have chances with women, but only choose to not use them, are pentacopers.

Relationships are a giant component of life. This is cope, it's fine if you enjoy doing those activities by yourself, but there's a social component too that you're missing out on, that becomes more pronounced the older you get.

"Going swimming in a lake I like solo (really fun with or without company)"
It would be so much better with a femoid who loves you though :(
plus I would never go by myself because I'll probably drown due to never learning how to swim

well I'm glad that shit works for you.
I absolutely hate doing things alone. That's why I just LDAR.

also how do you even swim alone? I would be scared people would steal my shit on shore

You'll eventually take the black pill when you realize that all of these activities are just copes. You'll be out doing activities whilst your friends are with their families raising the next generation whilst your genes die with you. Sorry to be a "Debbie downer" but this is the harsh truth. All other activities than sex are just cope or an attempt at getting sex from a biological perspective.

tenor.gif
This doesn't mean that you can't enjoy those activities but it's gonna hit you hard when you're old and alone.

Low T thread.

My depression really isn't connected to not getting laid. So "going out" will only be torturous for me.

Even in the Bible, it says,"It is not good for man to be alone."

Chad is on top of the world and you deluded yourself thinking that going out alone is fun. Megacope

You're welcome to your opinion, but personally I disagree. I don't want to have children, and if sex was the only thing I wanted in life I'd pay for it. I have more than enough money. I have had affection from people as well, and don't strongly desire that either. I am not one of those guys who wants ONE woman to grow old with. I get bored of people easily.

Things I value include freedom and independence. I want to live a varied and interesting life. When I come back from being out all day doing something fun, I feel energized and happy. When I sit inside on my computer all day I feel miserable and like I'm going crazy.

Everyone has a different definition of happiness or a worthwhile life. Being attractive and being able to get sex is still an important goal for me. I haven't given up on trying for that. I exercise regularly. I've had surgeries. I use my Bathmate daily. When I am able, I will try to get some more surgery.

But either way, I'm going to strive to keep living my life in the mean time in a way I can feel satisfied with. There is no downside to doing things you enjoy. By contrast, there is absolutely a downside to actively sidelining yourself waiting for some magic vagina to appear so that everything can become worthwhile. That's just crazy.

Going out solo is pretty boring tbh. I'd rather stay home at playing vidya or something

What the hell? Go to a museum or look at nature? Makes me want to PUKE!

I hate everything. Really, really, really. The only things that consistently bring me pleasure are sleeping, eating, and fucking; they also happen to be the things that I am most driven to do.

If you can substitute collecting stamps for fucking bitches, more power to you.

I can't do most shit that normies do because I'm a brokecel college student, also I look like a weirdo going out to events by myself.

A lot of incels claim that a man cannot be happy unless he is in a relationship or having regular sex with a woman he finds attractive. While that is a major component of happiness, it is not everything in life. Spending all day fixating on that while doing nothing else with your time is just making your bad life even worse.

People have often wondered why are there so few people on incel sites when statistically there are millions of incels in North America alone. I think it's because most incel men understand this. They realize they don't have dates/sex, but they just go on with their lives the best they can.

I spent many years of my life with physical medical problems that prevented me from doing much. But those issues have mostly resolved now. In the past few months, I have tried to take advantage of that. I have made it my philosophy that whatever I would do with a girlfriend (if I had one), I would just do on my own. Especially as someone who as been forced into inactivity in the past, this has been really liberating.

Some examples:

- Eating at restaurants solo for lunches/dinner after work (though I don't do this much because I don't like eating out in general)
- Going to movies solo (this has become my new favorite thing - I pick a movie that's 2-3 weeks old and go for the ~10:30 PM late show so the theater's almost empty)
- Going to street festivals solo (every week my city has at least one street festival with music and food trucks, etc)
- Going to the beach solo (nice just to take a walk down the boardwalk or dip your toes in the sand)
- Going to a concert solo (did this once, great band, always wanted to see them, had fun)

At absolutely none of these things have I felt any problem at all. It's been very fun. The only thing I've tried so far I didn't like was going to a nightclub solo. Nightclubs are brutal even when you're with company though so that's probably fair. It wasn't really any WORSE than when I've been with people. Nightclubs just suck in general.

I've had many friends in my life. I've done all these things and more with people and now solo as well. Honestly, a lot of it I enjoy as much or more on my own. No hassle of organizing or planning. No driving to meet or pick up anyone. No worrying about what THEY want to do or whether THEY are having fun. You just worry about yourself. Whatever you want to do, you do.

I think some of you guys are crazy just sitting inside your houses all day doing nothing when you're perfectly healthy physically and could be doing so many more things you might enjoy.

On the other hand, if you're someone that just doesn't enjoy ANYTHING at all, then I guess that's different, but then of course, what would be different if you had a girlfriend? If you hate doing anything, what would you do together?

There's one piece of normie advice people commonly say, and I can't completely disagree anymore. They say that we should try to build the type of lives that a woman would want to be part of. I think irrespective of being incel or not, that's probably true. If you have absolutely nothing planned every weekend and spend all day staring at a computer screen, are you going to be happy? Would anyone else be happy doing that with you?

For my part, I feel like I've been given a new lease on life so I'm taking advantage. On my to do list:

- Take a flight somewhere for a week solo (nervous about this one still for some reason)

Live your life. With or without women. We're all gonna get old and die. May as well do some things you might enjoy along the way.
I quit drinking recently for over a month but now I'm back at it. I had plans to go back to school and earn a degree but I've lost motivation again. Now I'm in limbo. I already told my work I'm leaving, but I'm sabotaging my chances of actually going through with my plans now and I can't stop. Every weekend I tell myself I won't drink. Every weekend, I see the young beautiful happy people out having fun and enjoying their lives while I watch my life go by all alone and I can't bear it. It drives me crazy. I fear that what will end up happening when I quit work is that I'm just going to go on permanent LDAR mode. I know for sure if I even applied to a similar job now, I wouldn't get hired again.

Some examples:

I can understand where you're coming from and I guess it depends on what kind of person you are. If you are able suppress your desire for relationships all the more power to you.

I have always been an extreme introvert and loner with no desire for friendships at all. But I do crave female intimacy which shows how deep it is wired into every human if even an extreme loner needs it.

I am also in two minds about children. I don't want to be a genetic dead end but with my subhuman looks and brain wiring I don't think that's avoidable. Plus I do not want to create another incel.

keep NEETing if you can live off of your parents money or plan to end it soon.

There is a reason why people don't go to restaurants and cinemas alone, it's because it absolutely sucks solo.

Sure, you may be able to cope and find those things fun alone, but most won't.

It's not just about going to a concert, it's about having a close relationship with someone who likes you bad, validation and physical contact, two things humans can't live without.

The older one becomes, the easier the activities in the OP becomes, e.g. eating out alone or going to the movies without company. You just don't give in to the "what will others think" mentality

You're welcome to your opinion, but personally I disagree. I don't want to have children, and if sex was the only thing I wanted in life I'd pay for it. I have more than enough money. I have had affection from people as well, and don't strongly desire that either. I am not one of those guys who wants ONE woman to grow old with. I get bored of people easily.

Things I value include freedom and independence. I want to live a varied and interesting life. When I come back from being out all day doing something fun, I feel energized and happy. When I sit inside on my computer all day I feel miserable and like I'm going crazy.

Everyone has a different definition of happiness or a worthwhile life. Being attractive and being able to get sex is still an important goal for me. I haven't given up on trying for that. I exercise regularly. I've had surgeries. I use my Bathmate daily. When I am able, I will try to get some more surgery.

But either way, I'm going to strive to keep living my life in the mean time in a way I can feel satisfied with. There is no downside to doing things you enjoy. By contrast, there is absolutely a downside to actively sidelining yourself waiting for some magic vagina to appear so that everything can become worthwhile. That's just crazy.
"I don't want kids" This is something a lot of people tell themselves. It's a cope. It's a cope you tell yourself because you're too much of a genetic failure to pass on your genes.

I am doing other shit and my bills don't pay themselves. Top mgtow coping though.

As for aquariums, the best in the world (imo) is the Monterety Bay aquarium in California, I love to go there whenever I visit my family.
The Georgia aquarium is also good.

"I don't want kids" This is something a lot of people tell themselves. It's a cope. It's a cope you tell yourself because you're too much of a genetic failure to pass on your genes.

I guess it is cope mostly, it's different when a hot white foid does it though. It's her right and freedom to be childless and carry on being totally selfish and rotten inside.

it´s all cope unfortunately.

Sex and love are basic human needs.

Going without it is like telling a starving Ethopian to just forget about food.

Why do I get the feeling that you masturbate in the theater?

tenor.gif

Legit rebuttal.

OP has the dumbest list of activities telling yourself he is having fun when it honestly sounds like he is going crazy. This is no different than saying "I save so much money by not having feeemayles to take on dates!!" This honestly sounds like ER driving around in his BMW before he lost his mind tbh.

What about people like me, who find absolutely none of those activities interesting? There is nothing that I want to do outside the house. Or inside for that matter.

Legit rebuttal.

OP has the dumbest list of activities telling yourself he is having fun when it honestly sounds like he is going crazy. This is no different than saying "I save so much money by not having feeemayles to take on dates!!" This honestly sounds like ER driving around in his BMW before he lost his mind tbh.
Whether it's LDARing in your room or doing stuff outside, you're going to go insane regardless.
Might as well lose your sanity doing some fun stuff.

Those that have truly given up better start coping, life isn´t that long so you better try to feel less shitty on a daily basis

Low IQ comment

Seeing chads and normies walking with their gf on the beach / festival would be suicide fuel. I don’t want to see normie teen couples rubbing their relationship on my face.

Also if I have a gf I am not gonna sit at home. I am gonna go to the beach with her, gonna go to the park, movies and all the stuff you said. You think I am gonna browse incels.is with her on weekends?

There is no motivation do anything without a gf because everyone got a gf but me

Last edited:
I love this post. Keep doing what makes you happy! :)

I have yet to go to the movies alone, but this post makes me want to try.

Holy fucking cope brah

Chad does ALL of those things and still gets laid.

Incels can't do anything worthwhile because our faces keep up in low paying jobs where we can't afford to do anything but go home and fap

This is so true. When you cant get the things you need to be a stable human being atleast you can cope with other things. Sitting around and doing NOTHING will jsut make it worse. You have to get your ass up and do atleast something.

OP is right, but it shows the divide which exists in the incel community. Some incels can function despite being alone, some can't. The two groups can't understand each other. One being so totally crushed by loneliness that the idea of upward mobility is unthinkable.

What about people like me, who find absolutely none of those activities interesting? There is nothing that I want to do outside the house. Or inside for that matter.

If you had a foid perhaps you would enjoy these things. Imagine walking through a forest with a cute girl by your side, enjoying the outdoors and what not. Then you go home, snuggle up in bed and she sucks on your dick.

It's an act of mercy, not inability. I could betabux and do it if i wanted. That's not an issue. I don't want to create a life as miserable as mine. Also raising a child is a 24/7 occupation for life. Once you make one everything in your life becomes about the chid forever. It's not a perfect process.

When i was a child myself i wanted many kids. I've grown up and realized that if life has been torture to me, there is good odds it would be the same to a child of mine. I don't take pleasure in inflicting suffering. So i changed my mind.

Last edited:
literally nothing wrong with this post. no point in longing for something you'll never get, so might as well make the most out of life without it. inb4 but getting a gf is the only thing worth doing!! it might be,but if you are actually an incel, why put worth on something unattainable? weirdly enough, i think that some people here are a tad bluepilled, still wanting a relationship, after all the blackpills they've been fed.

weirdly enough, i think that some people here are a tad bluepilled, still wanting a relationship, after all the blackpills they've been fed.

Probably the reason why it doesnt really bother me when iam alone. When you already know as a kid you arent accepted from asnybody it becomes easier to cope with things you enjoy alone.

The older one becomes, the easier the activities in the OP becomes, e.g. eating out alone or going to the movies without company. You just don't give in to the "what will others think" mentality

This may be a big difference. I think a lot of people here are depressed teenagers with minimal experience in life and absolutely no self awareness on what it's like to feel entire years and years of your life pass with nothing to show for it.

I'm in my mid 30s. I'm not a kid anymore. I don't have the luxury of spending the next 5-10 years sitting on my computer whining all day about how "i can't do ANYTHING in life or go ANYWHERE unless there's a vagina involved."

You guys are childish adopting a childish perspective. I wonder how you will feel when 5-10 years passes and you have no memories except maybe your job and your home. Will you feel like you are "winning" then?

Good for you for sticking to your principles! You're right! It's IMPOSSIBLE for any man to enjoy ANYTHING in life unless he's getting sex from it! So don't do anything at all! Never do anything! When you're 80 and dying you'll be so proud of how you proved everyone who told you differently wrong by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with your life! I commend your dedication to your beliefs!

This may be a big difference. I think a lot of people here are depressed teenagers with minimal experience in life and absolutely no self awareness on what it's like to feel entire years and years of your life pass with nothing to show for it.

I'm in my mid 30s. I'm not a kid anymore. I don't have the luxury of spending the next 5-10 years sitting on my computer whining all day about how "i can't do ANYTHING in life or go ANYWHERE unless there's a vagina involved."

You guys are childish adopting a childish perspective. I wonder how you will feel when 5-10 years passes and you have no memories except maybe your job and your home. Will you feel like you are "winning" then?

Good for you for sticking to your principles! You're right! It's IMPOSSIBLE for any man to enjoy ANYTHING in life unless he's getting sex from it! So don't do anything at all! Never do anything! When you're 80 and dying you'll be so proud of how you proved everyone who told you differently wrong by doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with your life! I commend your dedication to your beliefs!

I'm 30 in a few short months and realise that it was over many, many years ago. Honestly, it never began. If I want to experience some semblance of bliss in the future it will require money and a complete lack of expectations.

Anyway, while I have no problem actually eating out by myself, I only do that while vacationing. At home I do takeaway 99% of the time. Going to the movies alone is not a problem, I have become adept at choosing the viewings with the fewest number of people.

I used to think like this 2 years ago, but you lose the ability to cope at a certain point. I don't enjoy anything these days. I can't get out of my head, I'm surrounded by suicide fuel 24/7.
that's interesting because going to nightclubs is one of the few solo activities I like. It's the only setting where people approach/interact with me and I can escape from reality.

Legendary cope