Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MICHIGAN VOTE FRAUD

• Thread starter Deleted member 30248
  • Start date
Lots of validity to feminism, but they downplay the privledge they have over unattractive men. They tend to focus on the chads of the world who keep them down, the people they see and they care about. While they are not paying any attention to the incels they are stepping on.

So they are right in a way, but they are doing damage to unattractive men in the process.

The thing is they can't ignore the rising inceldom of men. That's why it's important to promote science, because Donald Trump ain't coming up help your ass. It will be the colleges.

Trump said that mail voting was illegitimate so trump supporters didn't mail vote. Not that hard to figure out.

Sorry, I don't post just to hear myself speak. The first 10 pages of your replies consist of 3 word replies.

Amazing content you provide. I'm sure we would miss them if you didn't post 90 percent of inane bullshit in between you blaming Jews and holocaust denial.

You're so fucking valuable I'm sure we would miss you if you stopped.

Sorry, I don't post just to hear myself speak. The first 10 pages of your replies consist of 3 word replies.

Amazing content you provide. I'm sure we would miss them if you didn't post 90 percent of inane bullshit in between you blaming Jews and holocaust denial.

You're so fucking valuable I'm sure we would miss you if you stopped.

Lots of validity to feminism, but they downplay the privledge they have over unattractive men. They tend to focus on the chads of the world who keep them down, the people they see and they care about. While they are not paying any attention to the incels they are stepping on.
But the thing I don't think this is accidental. Many feminists are motivated by hatred of men and a sadistic desire to punish unattractive men for the crass behavior and treatment they get from chads that pump and dump them.
It's deliberate and a form of punching down.

So they are right in a way, but they are doing damage to unattractive men in the process.
And I think that damage they are doing is deliberate.

The thing is they can't ignore the rising inceldom of men. That's why it's important to promote science, because Donald Trump ain't coming up help your ass. It will be the colleges.
Their solution is, if you look at feminist subs like r/menslib, to encourage unattractive men to feel comfortable wearing dresses, feel comfortable with not being masculine and being a sexless chump that is a good ally to feminism.