Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Microdose psilocybin

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Helps with a lot of things. Try it before getting hooked on pharma shit or roping. Not addictive and no side effects if you dose correctly. It's a perfect drug but normies have been propagandized into believing psychs are dangerous because of the biggest nigger in the universe president Nixon. If you are dutch it's legal in your country. Its literally deleted my constant suicidal thoughts I've had for over >5 years and greatly lessened my anxiety in literally 2 hours, and seems to have lots of applications for many mental and even physical issues like cluster headaches. I most likely would be completely fucked in regards to my schooling if not for this. They may have saved my life. They're called magic mushrooms for a reason. ded srs :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
y not just have a decent dose like 3.5gs twice a month?

Kkkk

microdose 1kg of cocaine

Shrooms are fun, did some a couple months ago. Wish it was easier to find.

Shrooms are fun, did some a couple months ago. Wish it was easier to find.
They grow all over with world, warmer climates in the cow fields, colder climates off dead rotting trees (which are much stronger) MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS FIRST or a two week liver death awaits

No wonder it's illegal in most of the world, it actually works I guess. Can't have you being happy now.

Prefer LSD personally but shrooms are cool. I never tried microdosing them. Have microdosed LSD though and it makes for an interesting day, although obviously you can't do that for long because tolerance builds extremely quickly.

This topic has pissed me off for over a decade now. I first started looking in to this in 2010 and it looks like we've made absolutely no progress once again on the grand scheme.

I have tried mushrooms and LSD several times and a few other less potential psychedelics. I've never microdosed but I can see exactly why it would work. A regular dose has all of the same effects but like others said, it's a time commitment and it can go bad which isn't fun and it's way more intense. LSD is twice as long a ride even though it'll feel like 2 weeks in the end anyway.

I can speak from experience that these drugs can quickly and profoundly change the way you think about things and it has so much potential for the better as if you want to get better, these drugs can take you there. For your mind you can take 5000 showers and gymmaxx for 10 years all in a matter of an afternoon session and the effects are long lasting.

Of course this research is stopped at every block. It has the potential to actually cure mental problems and it doesn't require an ongoing drug dependence. ie. It actually works and it won't generate a constant stream of money for Big Pharm or governments. They'll blab on about 'safety' and yadda yadda meanwhile they approve dozens of drugs a year that are synthetic with hardly any time in existence and which are far more dangerous that drugs that have been around since before humans.

Prefer LSD personally but shrooms are cool. I never tried microdosing them. Have microdosed LSD though and it makes for an interesting day, although obviously you can't do that for long because tolerance builds extremely quickly.
You're dosing too high or often probably
It looks like such a minuscule amount but actually works. People get effects from .05g even. Pure substances are active in single digit mg amounts

Last edited:
When your budget is limited, microdose.

Shrooms are a good cope, but they don't actually solve any problems.

I tried it and was miserable