Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is out next month

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you guys like flight simulators ? There is a very big and beautiful one coming out soon :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqJALPVn0Y

I'm actually not much into flightsims, but I think I will watch people playing this on twitch or something. I'm just amazed by the graphical quality and realism.

Nah, not really a fan of them either tbh.

Probably better than the truck one

Can it make you part of the mile high club though?

Looks good. I enjoyed playing FSX. Would prefer if they had Online mode with WWII planes, though which is way I stay with War Thunder.

I used to play FS2004 and a lot of FSX. I probably still have my yoke, throttle and paddles somewhere in the attic tbh. Gonna try it if I'm still here by then.

I like it but to play it you need special levers, rudders, pedals, switchboards. etc. all very expensive for an Incel.

with what I like about aviation. that's why I hate what I am and the life I have.

Waiting for the torrent ngl.

I don't think I've ever Paid for any piece of Software, ded srs.
Even when I bought shit it was for cheap from some maroccan dude at School. He would sell me like 20 Retro games from his dad for 5 bucks.

Tbh, waiting for the hype to die and then playing in an almost empty game with only truecels remaining, just the lowest of the low, scum of the earth that either can't afford newer games or is just fucked beyond recognition, is way more fun anyways.

dont care about video games

Same, one my neighbor asked me to fix his pc so i sneaked the wifi password and now i torrent with it all the time.

JFL based.
Imagine you wake up one night, there's a helicopter over the area and the fucking Delta-Force is storming your neighbours house, Bin Laden style.
What would you do?
Stop seeding? lol

My neighbor only use his internet to watch football, if the cops came i just go back to sleep tbh, also incel trait: too cynical and selfish to seed.

You dont understand, hes watching Favela Football, which is played with cut off heads in brazillian Prison.

lol, what if you think they are coming for your neighbour but they wantt your ass for seeding gachi. But then Anikis ghost shows up in the locker area while you are being waterboarded by obama on his Prison carrier.
Aniki Shows them whos boss of the gym, none of that jabroni shit.

And then you find out that the Sphinx is hollow and actually serges HQ so you travel there and you have like many adventures.
Basically an NES game but irl.

Remus

The 911 plug in on the 2019 version was fun.

can't play anything past psx on my pc

incoming flight simulator terrorists threats

Nice I might get it but its a tricky game

dunno tbh looks boring since ull be cruising most of the time

Why do people play this? jfl.

Do you guys like flight simulators ? There is a very big and beautiful one coming out soon :

I'm actually not much into flightsims, but I think I will watch people playing this on twitch or something. I'm just amazed by the graphical quality and realism.

The videos uploaded of flight simulator 2020 gameplay so far don't live up to the hype imo.
Most of the surroundings still aren't as high definition as you'd expect. The buildings and trees look more like the lower definition renderings of building and trees in Google Earth.

What was your opinion on the videos of flight simulator 2020 that you saw?

Why do people play this? jfl.
Because they like flying and simulations
The videos uploaded of flight simulator 2020 gameplay so far don't live up to the hype imo.
Most of the surroundings still aren't as high definition as you'd expect. The buildings and trees look more like the lower definition renderings of building and trees in Google Earth.

That's because it uses Bing Maps to stream satellite data which is not as good as Google Maps.

Last edited:
That's because it uses Bing Maps to stream satellite data which is not as good as Google Maps.
It's sad but even the graphics in X-Plane still look better than many of the graphics in flight simulator 2020 despite it being advertised as having the most realistic graphics yet.

It's sad but even the graphics in X-Plane still look better than many of the graphics in flight simulator 2020 despite it being advertised as having the most realistic graphics yet.

Does xplane look better? Flight sim 2020 isnt perfect but it's better looking than xplane for sure

But in ground graphics xplane looks worse
tbh I don't care as much for the ground graphics and even if so it still looks like the graphics are rendered more smoothly in X-Plane than in flight simulator 2020.

What was your opinion on the videos of flight simulator 2020 that you saw?
Urban environments are indeed not that great, apart from the immediate vicinity of airports.

Natural landscapes do look very good, but I have to admit that once it was out, my excitement for this sim lowered significantly. Not that the expectations weren't met, just that it was a case of exaggerated anticipatory excitement. In the end of the day, it's just a flight simulator. A very good one, but still just a flight simulator.

Looks amazing, tried to play in 90s, but my ADHD was too strong

Are you interested in vr? Apparently a version like that is coming out in less than a month and already there's simulation of features like snow and ice planned for the vr version